• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Carlisle- ALL FORD NATIONALS

I'm home, I'm pretty beat, and really sun burnt. lol So much for SPF-50!

I also had to take my camera apart, apparently sometime after we left the camp gound and me taking pictures when we showed up this morning, my camera was watered from an unknown source. :shrug:

My SD card was wet on on the inside of the camera, but the shell and everything else was dry, including the batteries which go in right next to the SD slot. I thought I lost my pictures at first, but after drying the camera out with a hair dryer (great thing to do today) the camera works again.

I'll get those posted up later tonight hopefully. but right now I'm gonna go find a cool place to sit and go to sleep. :laugh:

So, does anybody know who "Robert" is? :shrug:

It's a mystery... But hopefully we can figure it out.

Also, it's should be mentioned that Aaron won one of the "Best in Show" awards through the celebrity judges...to put it into perspective, there were about 2500 vehicles registered for the show and 50 Best in Show awards, so good job Aaron! :)

Thanks Paul, I was pleasantly surprised. :eek:

Sorry I missed you leaving. (Mainly because I wanted a ride in the turbo, lol :laugh:)

I was trying to try to see as much as possible before all the vendors left.

Way to go Aaron! :cool:
I think Grace deserves something special, maybe a nice drive on some twisty roads will do the trick. :)

...and according to Rick, Chris is now our "Boss Lady" :laugh:

Not for long.

congrats to all those who won. probably one of the best weekends i have ever had. wait for todds video. priceless

I'm waiting for the pic's/ videos of contestant #7, LINDA, in the Bikini contest!!! That was pretty hilarious.

Good to meet some new people and see some familiar faces again this year.

Plus, I got to meet Todd and Shawn from MI! Thanks for the Ford CD Todd. :cool:

Hopefully you guys can make it next year (and with any luck the parking won't be such a damn mess :nonono:)

"robert" was the other black CSVT that parked next to me on both days i think.

he was the other young'n besides me. (or looked like it)

Nope, that was me. :) Although I don't think I ever formally got your name.

Me, Ian (yamaharacer686), and Shawn (black98csvt) are all youngin's too.

LOL. 19, but around Shawn and Todd, everyone is a young'n. they're the ones who really brought the fun...

and literally... Shawn really DID "bring the fun"

:laugh:

sorry for not talkin to anyone, u guys looked like u might bite, and well, i didnt wanna take a chance.

wat was w/ the blow up doll in the one CSVT???

We only bite when it's hot out. Oh, wait....

:laugh: :D

We don't bite the new guys. Everyone would have been glad to meet you.

well anyways if u guys were paying attention to ppl walkin around, i was with my gf and one friend, i walked around the tours for about 20 minutes or so

well are there any meets sometime soon where ppl from the area just meet somewhere to shoot the :censored::censored::censored::censored:??? i guess if one guy lived i might too

I'll let other folks chime in, but I wasn't looking forward to idling in 95 degree heat with the turbo, plus I had work to do at home...

How come there weren't any SVT's in the parade?

Probably because it seemed like a bust on Sun. Everyone there left. Ppl shouldn't have done the parade as a sign of disrespect for Sat.'s fiasco. Worst event management! Didn't really bother me but it very poor.

Back