• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Carlisle- ALL FORD NATIONALS

Ryan, there's nothing wrong with your car. It's sharp looking and clean.

I don't know how judging works in that section so I can't help you there.

There's going to be a guy looking for me on Sunday, his name is Brian. If I'm not around would someone please call me and let me know that he's there?
TIA!

Depends on what they consider stock... They said less than 4 mods... Well its hard to tell what's a mod. Is my Y-Pipe and Cat really a mod (not visible except on my spec sheet)? Or painting the grille ring... I feel that even the air filter is pushing it as a mod. I will have one major mod, two if you do count open filter & heatshield, 3 if minor aesthetic paint is coutned, and 4 if the y-pipe counts.

All I have is a cougar shift knob, but I dont count it because the car should have come with it to begin with.

Let me clarify something...
if you are parking in the show field, modifications mean nothing. The classes (SVT & non SVT) will not be separated by stock, modified, etc.
The reason the question of stock/modified was asked was for future reference, or so I was told. They are thinking of doing something with that info, maybe separating the classes at a later date. It's informational only at this point.

I can't speak for the SVT Reunion, I have no idea about that section.

Let me clarify something...
if you are parking in the show field, modifications mean nothing. The classes (SVT & non SVT) will not be separated by stock, modified, etc.
The reason the question of stock/modified was asked was for future reference, or so I was told. They are thinking of doing something with that info, maybe separating the classes at a later date. It's informational only at this point.

I can't speak for the SVT Reunion, I have no idea about that section.

I'm only going to have FUN. Thats what its all about for me.

So wouldn't you need 2 people? if each car can only bring one guest?

yes ...

more then two people on the list are not marked as bring guests.

or one person could drive in with one, leave and come back in with another ... I doubt they would check or remember who was with who.

hell after that point all they need is a hand stamp to get back in ...

Nevermind. So who wants to smuggle my girlfriend and I in on Saturday?:laugh:

Okay Glenn, you girlfriend can ride up front with me, we'll put you in the trunk. :laugh: While you are there, check to make sure my rear strut bar isn't squeaking again... :laugh:

Pulled off my wheels to paint the calipers last night only to find the front drivers side tire completely bald on the inside... Someone needs an alignment...

A little concerned about driving to carlisle like this since I won't have time to get it done before I go now.

Pulled off my wheels to paint the calipers last night only to find the front drivers side tire completely bald on the inside... Someone needs an alignment...

A little concerned about driving to carlisle like this since I won't have time to get it done before I go now.

you wont be the only one with an inside blad tire problem.... btw. what causes this? cause i know the CSVT doesnt have ajustable caster/camber

Back