• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Carlisle- ALL FORD NATIONALS

Does it have a wizard on the side of it?

default3.jpg

No but it does have a free candy sign.

Where is everyone staying this year? I'll be at the Hotel Carlisle.

Me too. Do you still have my number Mark? Does yours end in 4492?
We also have a few staying next door at the Super8.

FYI: I had an extra hotel room at the Super8. That room has been claimed.

Carlisle update:
I have a call into the event staff about the registration status and am awaiting a call back. Once I receive word I will post so you all are updated.

281Thunder: We'll have one, for sure.
Look forward to seeing you.

If anyone has questions about the event, feel free to PM me.

I'll stock the Candy Van with Skittles for you Doug. ;)
You were such a good sport that day. :)

Last edited:
oh please, this is just like SZ. It will rain friday and be stupid hot and humid for the rest of the weekend ... mostly likely rain again on the ride home.

It will be the same as always ...

Friday looks okay, just cloudy. Saturday and Sunday have 30% chance of t-storms. The past 2 years the forecast has been similar. I'm just glad friday will be okay for setting up the tent.

Updated list:
1. Luca + 1 - registered
2. Joel4Prez - registered
3. black98csvt - registered
4. Black 98 CSVT- registered
5. 99 red svt + 1- registered
6. My98SVTturbo + 3 or 4 -registered
7. brapple + jessica52283 - registered
8. Zerohour (+1 maybe ) - registered
9. juspifool + 1 - registered
10. Ian +1 - registered
11. ilive4sports + 1 -registered
12. Aaron 98 SE +1 -registered
13. Getsum111 + 2 or 3 - registered
14. Laura + 1 - registered
15. wa2tuff + son-registered
16. iBrent - registered
17. Guitarman19853 - registered
18. Buddy Palumbo - registered
19. Checker'dSVT - registered
20. I8RICE - registered
21. Ghost2308 +1 - registered
22. SVT for a16 year-old + 1 - registered
23. Todras - registered
24. Turbo_Fox-registered
25. Shaggy- registered
26. The Digital Slacker-
27. 95pgt-t -

Last edited:
I just registered and with me, we are at 23 people. We need 2 more for a tent next year!!!

My SVT won't be making it this year :(, still waiting on stuff to come back from the PC. So, my scooby will be making an appearance. woo-woo, I'll be there on Sunday!
Christine/Glenn, need me to bring a check for the goodies?

I just registered and with me, we are at 23 people. We need 2 more for a tent next year!!!

My SVT won't be making it this year :(, still waiting on stuff to come back from the PC. So, my scooby will be making an appearance. woo-woo, I'll be there on Sunday!
Christine/Glenn, need me to bring a check for the goodies?

No, you're 25!!! WooHoo! We did it. :cool:
I'll verify the numbers with the lady from Carlisle if she calls me back.

Bummer that we won't be seeing the SVT this year. I'll look foward to seeing the Scooby though.

Don't worry about it Chris until you pick it up. If I could haul it to Carlisle I would but I don't think I can cram that into the trunk. LOL!

Cool, Scott! Maybe you'll beat the rain this year. :D ;)

Horaay, I got my personal day for Friday, should be out there by around 2-3pm. :laugh::cool:

Scott, what time are you leaving? That's about when I'd like to get there too (I need time to finish waxing in the morning before I leave). We could coordinate to meet up at some stop on the turnpike and cruise out there.

Chris, I called to register and the count, with me included is 23. Someone must've forgotten to add themselves or registered to park with SVT instead of us.

Chris, I called to register and the count, with me included is 23. Someone must've forgotten to add themselves or registered to park with SVT instead of us.

I, as some know, registered for the SVT reunion. However, I did still register under Contour Enthusiasts Group for the club. You could still list a club even when registering for the SVT reunion.

Thanks for checking Chris. :)
It's possible that they haven't counted the last few incoming registrants from the internet yet. IIRC, that's happened before. I'll make sure to check on that in a day or two and again when I check in.

Back