• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Carlisle- ALL FORD NATIONALS

Seven Days!!!!

who's getting stoked?

Let's say I'm getting in the spirit this evening thanks to Luca. I'll be out in a little so it looks like I need a road trip for more.
standard.jpg

Are we still at 23 registered?

The tent is a must for next year, we gotta make this happen

We are Aaron.
Chris (95pgt-t) did you register?
I'm going to call Carlisle on Monday and see if we can get credit for Doug parking in the "barn" with the SVT display.

Won't everyone be doing that?

Most people. :) Just wanted to put it out there so the newcomers know that there is a place to wash their rides when they arrive.

Let's say I'm getting in the spirit this evening thanks to Luca. I'll be out in a little so it looks like I need a road trip for more.
standard.jpg

Glad to help. :D

Most people. :) Just wanted to put it out there so the newcomers know that there is a place to wash their rides when they arrive.

With the numbers there I thought it would be a mad house. I also may find a place off site. When I bend over to wash I don't really have an arse to hold my pants up. It's not a pretty site. It's like a beacon of hope without the hope. Ok I need to stop with the Porter.

Sometimes it get crowded. If that's the case we just come up to the tent and hang out for a bit until it clears out.

I have no idea where there is a car wash off site. You'd think that they'd be plentiful with the amount of shows that go on in that area, they aren't on the main drag.

i waxed allready but i got a gps so i should be able to find a local car wash around there before i go through the gates. that way i dont have to wash it myself when i get there.

There is a car wash down the Carlisle Pike by the Walmart i believe. Not exactly close though.

All i know is that i just spent a little over 4 hours cleaning my car and im about half way done.

yeah i would say it takes me about a good days worth of work to clean my cars. i use to detail for a garage and even there with all the supplies i need it still takes a day.

There is a car wash down the Carlisle Pike by the Walmart i believe. Not exactly close though.

All i know is that i just spent a little over 4 hours cleaning my car and im about half way done.

The coin car washes around Carlisle are EXPENSIVE. I think it made me put in a minimum of $3 and then it ran for 2 min and didnt let me pause the water.

I always get to the show field early on Saturday and Sunday. I like to be one of the first there for 2 reasons, Because theres no line at the car washes, and since the show is the reason I'm there, i might as well wake up and go.

I've started my Carlisle ritual. I wetsanded my headlights today and stripped the paint off of my grille ring to repaint it this week. Later on this week, It'll be garaged for a 2-3 day wax job & caliper repaint.

I was, was Paul on the other side? I know i was next to him on friday at least, although he wasnt there himself. I thought i was by him Saturday too.

Oh well, i still dont want to park next to him.

I cant wait. This is going to be a good week for me. I will be done at Giant and my internship, then i have graduation, then the car show and then my graduation party. And whatever else i feel like doing since i dont have class anymore.

<---'Nother Giant employee...well...Martins...been with them 8 years.

If you all don't have a Carlisle tent will you have some other tent? I'll swing by sometime during the day and meet some people. Most of the time I'll be at the Mid Atlantic MN12 tent or out looking for some FSVT wheels.

anybody know where we're going to be on the field? A buddy of mine in Lincolns of Distinction already knows where they're going to be, with a site map and everything.

Back