• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Running away with the 2-tone scheme

hectik1

The Hispanic Hellion
Some quick pics....need to clean the whole car up for a better photoshoot. This came after a caloboration of ideas from Kevin and me.{thumbup}

picture.JPG

picture.JPG

picture.JPG

Vinyl stripe, around the license plate, and emblem delete/addition. What do you think?

i think maybe the roof should be black too. but maybe its just me. Photochop with it black maybe see what it looks like?

kay, now with that theme going, I like the rear spoiler. Now I see where you were going with that. Keep up the good work mang :D

Wow. Hell of a difference! I like it!
Can't say it looks like the next Evo down the street!

I really like the color scheme, but the back end of that car is begging for something. I think you could get away with removing one or the other(spoiler or Mitsubishi emblem), but not both. It looks too much now, like a regular Lancer. :shrug: Maybe put the Mitsubishi back on, but have them letters powder coated the same flat black. :cool: Or have some other letters made, like EVO VIII or something?

Mark

Looks great Hector!! I think you should have kept the Evolution VIII badge on the back. Other than that, good choice! :cool:

Back