• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Carlisle- ALL FORD NATIONALS

We would be willing to register an extra vehicle if other folks could contribute as well...anyone know how much the tent will cost next year if we don't make our 25?

I will try and convince my dad to register the Mustang and use us for the club, but I doubt it will happen. For some reason he doesnt really want to take it to the show even though its pretty nice compared to half the ones there last year.

...There were some rude comments made to some of us New Englanders last year because we apparently weren't "fun" enough in person or something. :shrug: :(

And to think that all of Glenn's landscaping prowess went to waste. :laugh:

is it to late for me to register and count towards the tent?

Nope, not to late. DO IT Chris!
You can still register at the gate but it's nice to have everyone preregistered.

Todd, I've got a few outstanding PM's and hopefully we'll make it. I'll update as I hear back.
Tom told me that he was going to be there so we'll count him in until I hear otherwise.

Last edited:
Just don't be disappointed if Todd isn't what you expect in person.

There were some rude comments made to some of us New Englanders last year because we apparently weren't "fun" enough in person or something. :shrug: :(

:rolleyes:

The handful of you were really quiet and reserved compared to what we've all been led to believe from the meets you guys have.

kidSVT told me over PM's a guy named Tom will have an orange SVT there. Trying to get him to call Carlisle and say he is with CEG.

The handful of you were really quiet and reserved compared to what we've all been led to believe from the meets you guys have.

Kim was probably quiet because the mercury rose above 75. :laugh:

I think that can be attributed to the fact that they were tired. Busy week getting ready and a long ride.

If anyone feels it necessary to continue with this, take it to PM's please.

Back OT.

Updated list:
1. Luca + 1 - registered
2. Joel4Prez - registered
3. black98csvt - registered
4. Black 98 CSVT- registered
5. 99 red svt + 1- registered
6. My98SVTturbo + 3 or 4 -registered
7. brapple + jessica52283 - registered
8. Zerohour (+1 maybe ) - registered
9. juspifool + 1 - registered
10. Ian +1 - registered
11. ilive4sports + 1 -registered
12. Aaron 98 SE +1 -registered
13. Getsum111 + 2 or 3 - registered
14. Laura + 1 - registered
15. wa2tuff + sonregistered
16. iBrent - registered
17. Guitarman19853 - registered
18. Buddy Palumbo - registered
19. Checker'dSVT - registered
20. I8RICE - registered
21. Ghost2308 +1 - registered
22. SVT for a16 year-old + 1 - registered
23. Todras - registered
24. 95pgt-t -
25. Turbo_Fox-registered

Last edited:
So if Chris and Tom register we should be set. Both said they are going. We just need to make sure Tom is putting CEG down since he doesn't post here.

Back