• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Carlisle- ALL FORD NATIONALS

so is there anyone looking to split a room? i was kidding about what i posted before :laugh:

Last edited:
Will do. maybe we can get the number of people who are planning on camping, then resreve as many spots as we need. IIRC, they let 4 people per tent site, but I'll double check. FYI, It's called Western Village RV Park, about 2 miles from fairgrounds.

And just to let all the campers know, it has Rained (OK, thunderstormed :laugh: ) every year while my brother and I put up out tent. Then it was beautiful the rest of the weekend.

Yeah I think every year Friday was horrible, Saturday was sunny and hot, and Sunday was middle of the road.

:shrug: I don't see where you posted yourself on the list? We didn't just select members to go, we added ourselves to the herd!

i disagree

I must be freakin blind then dude. But since you want to come:

1. Luca + 1
2. Joel4Prez + black98csvt
3. Black 98 CSVT
4. 99 red svt + 1
5. kidSVT
6. My98SVTturbo + 3 or 4
7. brapple
8. Zerohour (+1 maybe )
9. juspifool + 1
10. Ian +1
11. ilive4sports
12. Aaron 98 SE +1
13. Getsum111 + 2 or 3
14. Laura + 1
15. 95_Mystique
16. wa2tuff + son
17. 95pgt-t + (?)

:cool:

Where are the other 10? Did we not have 28 Contours there between SVT and nonSVT?

Wow, no Pittsburgh people heading out?? Yooo Hooo, Ryan, you know you wanna go. Rob, you too! :laugh:

Oh I'm coming out, I just don't have a car to enter. :cry: I'll probably just end up staying at my buddy's house since he lives about 15 minutes from the show.

watching a thing about it on speed its showing all the diff things and shows that go on there

It's a terrific affair. Fords and cold beer. That's a hot setup right there. Oh, and don't forget -- occasionally scorching summer temperatures. :cool:

oh i will be there guys don't you worry!!! even though i am a troll i will be supporting the group i started out with. contour love to the end always!!!!!!

Back