• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

GROUP BUY: HEAT SHIELDS BY PUDMUNKIE

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'll be in for sure..i'm just holding out til the last possible moment..cause,thats just how i do it:shrug:

REMINDER:

Payments due by Thurs I'll send lump sum to Pud on Friday Feb. 1st.

We have 8 paid so we'll get group buy for sure, he just wanted 10, but anyone else wanting to pay last minute has until Thursday.

$67.00 shipped for heatshields.

Ill send everyone an email by Wed. just to verify I have everyone's correct address info. Ill then forward them onto Pud so he can ship to us.
The emails will go to the Paypal emails you used to pay. So if you need to notify me of any address changes PM me.

Updated 1/28/08

1. SVT Loki-Paid
2. Mattsblack99csvt-Paid
3. JMCGEE2000SVT-Paid
4. Naujcdl-Paid
5. Ft.WorthSVT-Paid
6. SVT_FoMoCo-Paid
7. Blast47
8. 95pgt-t
9. Seafire XV-Paid
10.mdbsbl8-Paid
11. Mixtape-Paid

if the date was alittle later, with recent happs i would buy one

I am sending monies on the 1st for Pud to get started, if you need an extra week or so, Contact him and send him the money directly and he may be able to get you one. We just needed 10 right away to get the GB and he said over 10 would be ok, so check with him.

After the first, the two that haven't paid will lose their right to the boxes, ill sell em to the first two with cash money

looks like i have hope of getting one now :)

**how much if i come pick it up from you?

yeah, ill wait to here what pud says. another thing, why does the price on this page say 67 and the 1st post say 65???

heat sheild

heat sheild

hey i would like one of these can pay right away . few ?s to start though im a cobra guy and a new contour owner got a 99 svt with 3.0 conversion and am not sure what will work on this set up still has stock air box on it as i dont know what cold are kits are junk and what arent please give me sum guidance on what mods are good and what companies are good to get the mods from and who 2 stay away from thanks all p.s moderator could you please put a copy of this in the general posts as i am also computer illiterate and dont know how 2 do lol thanks chad

hey i would like one of these can pay right away . few ?s to start though im a cobra guy and a new contour owner got a 99 svt with 3.0 conversion and am not sure what will work on this set up still has stock air box on it as i dont know what cold are kits are junk and what arent please give me sum guidance on what mods are good and what companies are good to get the mods from and who 2 stay away from thanks all p.s moderator could you please put a copy of this in the general posts as i am also computer illiterate and dont know how 2 do lol thanks chad

Chad, we cant post your question in general because he frown on cross posting. However I can answer your questions.

You need to pick up a MAF adapter, really any brand will work. I think the cheapest are on ebay. Higher quality ones (not that it matters) can be found at Batinc. then you need a K&N or similar filter, I think generally we use the RU3530. My box will allow the maf adapter to slide into the box. as seen in pictures.

ALL MONIES ARE DUE TODAY!! MONEY IS GOING TO PUD IN THE MORNING SO THE LATEST TO HAVE IT IN IS BY 8 AM CST, AFTER THAT HE SAID THE LAST 2 ARE 1ST COME 1ST SERVE!!!

THANKS TO YOU GUYS FOR COMIN THRU...Got address change, so we are good to go tomorrow. Got Pud's address to send money so they will be on their way when he is done...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back