• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

GROUP BUY: HEAT SHIELDS BY PUDMUNKIE

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmcgee2000svt

CEG'er
OK FELLOW CEGer's,

I CONTACTED PUDMUNKIE TODAY TO MAKE ME A NICE HEAT SHIELD FOR MY CONTOUR.

HE AGREED TO AS LONG AS I ARRANGE A GROUP BUY AND GET AT LEAST 9 MORE INTERESTED PEOPLE. THEN I WILL CONTACT HIM (OR YOU CAN) AND WE'LL GET HIM PAID!

THEY COST $65 SHIPPED.

PLEASE REPLY TO THIS THREAD IF YOU WANT ONE!!! I DEFINITELY WANT ONE....SO HELP ME OUT PLEASE!!:laugh:

1. JMCGEE2000SVT

Ok, I have a short ram on the car, recently added.

Now, if i were to pick up one of these, if this GB does indeed go through, do i need to get an MAF adapter completely different than the one i have from the shop i had the short ram put it in or can this heatshield work with any MAF or should we say it is universal so long you can get a proper MAF adapter?

Thanks for the clarification.

I would PM pudmunkie, since he makes them...I believe from reading other forums...they can be used with any CAI and MAF adapter

Yeah i got in on the last GB and asked for a Refund since nothing was happening..Some people just backed out from it since it took so long for there to be 10 paying customers

I actually know someone who is willing to pay $65 bucks for one.... I want one as well but am not in for it right now.... Sry but i doubt this will go thru... Pudmunkie told me to do the same I wasnt up for it...

- amyn

It didnt happen a month ago so i doubt it will happen now. i could have afforded one then but not now so im out.

i dont know. people will be getting their tax returns and might want to have a little fun with some of the extra cash.

(dont think that means im in, because i have no use for one)

Here Ill help you....(ADD YOURSELF if you are interesting in getting a Pudmunkie heatshield) Must be @ least 10 for production to be considered! You dont have to keep asking people see this and will add if interested. By being saying please doesnt make people pull money out their pocket and pay! Just leave it as is and see where it goes....

1. SVT Loki
2. Mattsblack99csvt
3. JMCGEE2000SVT

Last edited:
eh, wth...added myself to it. NOW, so for someone to answer this for me, i guess Alex is on vacation, no pm response...will the heatshield be bolted to the body of the car by the suspension tower or will there be more stuff to do to it to sit tight and sturdy?

Any recommendations to this is greatly appreciated!

1. SVT Loki
2. Mattsblack99csvt
3. JMCGEE2000SVT
4. Naujcdl

eh, wth...added myself to it. NOW, so for someone to answer this for me, i guess Alex is on vacation, no pm response...will the heatshield be bolted to the body of the car by the suspension tower or will there be more stuff to do to it to sit tight and sturdy?

since I have one, it doesn't bolt to anything, when installing it goes over the maf adptor that you have and the filter hold it in place. also there isn't any space for it to turn or move.

I was hoping another one of these would come up!

1. SVT Loki
2. Mattsblack99csvt
3. JMCGEE2000SVT
4. Naujcdl
5. Ft.WorthSVT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back