• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Tinted

icysvt

Addicted CEG'er
Well I decided to give the ride a bath and go get the windows tinted. On to the pics!

IMG_0714.jpg

IMG_0715.jpg

IMG_0717.jpg

IMG_0716.jpg

x2 black wheels with a crome lip would look much better.
ya they would but at least I know i'm not driving a bone stock truck till I can get the wheels I want. I had to buy something to not feel so bad about getting rid of the csvt.:cry:

ya they would but at least I know i'm not driving a bone stock truck till I can get the wheels I want. I had to buy something to not feel so bad about getting rid of the csvt.:cry:

Yeah but I would rather buy the right set, than the right now set

nice. those lights look very chevy'esque!
Those lights are chevy'esque lol. there are more GM stamps on this truck than Isuzu badges by far. Especially since I took all the outside markings off:crazy:

ICY- The debadging turned out very nice. Then you had to go a step further & tint the front windows too. Now it looks even better:drool:! Nice job so far, & I bet it's only going to look better when you get the wheels you want on there. ICY= good taste in mods.

-Aaron

nice lookin, but is it just me or does everything about that truck other then rims and front grill look like a chevy?

edit: needed to read page 2

nice lookin, but is it just me or does everything about that truck other then rims and front grill look like a chevy?

edit: needed to read page 2
You wont know it is an isuzu in a few days. I have a gmc canyon grille and a billett insert on the way for it. the only isuzu badge that will be on it after that is going to be on the steering wheel. If I can find an adapter for it I'll swap the wheel too lol!:crazy:

ICY- The debadging turned out very nice. Then you had to go a step further & tint the front windows too. Now it looks even better:drool:! Nice job so far, & I bet it's only going to look better when you get the wheels you want on there. ICY= good taste in mods.

-Aaron
Thanks man. I try for tasteful modding. The new grille will set it off even more I hope. Then on to a rollpan and different front bumper and new wheels in a bigger size.

Back