• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Cant find wheels that look like...

usnapoleon

Be Gentle I'm New Here
Help me out please. Every wheel I like doesnt have the necessary fitment on our Contour SVT's. Below are images of ones I've found that I cant use, and I'm not knowledgeable as many of you on where I can find similarly looking rims that can go on our cars. I'm trying to go to 18's. Any help is very appreciated, I'm a noob at this.

rh_rs721_mach_black_lg.jpg

rh_cpftune_black_lg.jpg

DrifzBlack.jpg

hipower20silver20drifz.jpg

go to our home page click on the old forums, then go to the tire wheel section. look under the stickies and read some info on the offsets and rim widths to arm yourself. this will help you with a purchase don't get the wrong offset or you will have tire rubbing issues among other things.

go to our home page click on the old forums, then go to the tire wheel section. look under the stickies and read some info on the offsets and rim widths to arm yourself. this will help you with a purchase don't get the wrong offset or you will have tire rubbing issues among other things.

There still seems to be some argument in that thread. Lower offset moves the tire closer to the fender edge, right? So a 40mm is closer to the fender than a 49mm?

I like www.wheelsnext.com , they have a nice selection and lots of packages that fit my tour. they mount, balance, ship, give hardware and if they have springs for your model they'll give those to you for free and no tax except florida, also give mil discounts. No I'm not a PR for these guys or anything they just hooked it up fat for me and I was highly impressed.

Back