• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Rialknight signing off CEG

Seriously are you that worried about paint:rolleyes: Maybe you should put your car into a chamber and never drive it. Im pretty sure what he did didn't affect your car at all. Let alone your eleventy billion dollar paint job.

I'd have to say it's more the principle behind it. :help:

Seriously are you that worried about paint:rolleyes: Maybe you should put your car into a chamber and never drive it. Im pretty sure what he did didn't affect your car at all. Let alone your eleventy billion dollar paint job.

Maybe stop driving down the street a bug might hit your car. Then you will have to keep driving then about a month later you can blow up at him. WOW!!!!!!!!!:nonono:

You're missing the point.
You don't eff with another man's car. PERIOD.
He mentioned the paintjob as an example of how much he enjoys his car.

I highly doubt it was that hard becuase if it was, Brapple would have said something there unless he's a E-Thug and a little pansy girl in person.

not trying to e-thug at all ...

I really just get the feeling he is bad mouthing people because he didn't completely fit in and he got feed up with his car.

I will say he was a nice guy but if you heard some of what people where saying this isn't surprising ....

I doubt he did that to "eff" with BrApples car. I am sure he did it just to get his attention to stop. Sometimes people aren't paying enough attention to see someone waving their hands or hear someone say stop. It happened, nothing bad resulted, get over it.

I know your not a E-thug becuase we can spot our own kind. Ohh wait did I just say that? :) I don't like the SE guys but I tolerate you clowns but only becuase I have to :)

Who cares if he sold his car and got a lumina. He should have bought a Beretta GTZ ****z hot!!!

I know your not a E-thug becuase we can spot our own kind. Ohh wait did I just say that? :) I don't like the SE guys but I tolerate you clowns but only becuase I have to :)

Who cares if he sold his car and got a lumina. He should have bought a Beretta GTZ ****z hot!!!

don't people just tolerate you because they have to :confused:

:laugh:

and clowns we are :cool:

man the beretta ... so many people had those while I was in hs ...

Brian is a standup guy for sure. In the many years I have known him I haven't seen him pissed or angry but that will do it for sure, but e-thug no way. I would have said something to the guy at the show, I wouldn't have jumped down his throat or killed him, but still you don't slap or pound on a guys car, period. I don't know of any car show you can go to where you are going to get away with that. the main reason, crap can happen by accident a crack, dent anything and that isn't cool and if the guy can't pay up it just gets messy so hands off is the best policy.

I'm not sure If I totally believe the story about "only svt's being at sz" but it isn't unbelievable either. the old timers here now that the site was started before svt's where around, now they are plentyful and can be had for cheap and are becoming a majority here, some members that own svts not all, now remember I wrote not all ,think they own an svt so their sh*t don't stink so they think they can be rude to others and se owners are lesser people and he may have come in contact with them, but that isn't how most if not the majority ( I hope) of the members here feel. too bad you feel that way and you had that happen, maybe you should give the names to a mod so they could get a suspension or banned so they could think about it for awhile thats not what sz and ceg is about.

maybe you should give the names to a mod so they could get a suspension or banned so they could think about it for awhile thats not what sz and ceg is about.

lol and then have people screaming even more about "abuse of powers"?!
Not a good idea.
People are idiots. They like to shoot their mouths off.
There's nothing you can do about them, especially if they're not violating any forum rules.

lol and then have people screaming even more about "abuse of powers"?!
Not a good idea.
People are idiots. They like to shoot their mouths off.
There's nothing you can do about them, especially if they're not violating any forum rules.

very true kim. I just threw it out there. It's just to bad.

at SZ...many of the folks I talked to ( saying no names--you know who you are ) were ranther pissed off that there were non-SVT's contours at SZ, and the overall feeling amon most was...."CEG & SZ is for SVT contours only".

Those with SVT's have a great thing with CEG, but I can't relate to something i've never been behind the wheel of...so no...i'm out of here

Are you kidding me?? First of all, you were hiding out in your hotel room for a good portion of the weekend, so you didn't get to meet everybody and there's no way the majority of the CEG'rs said that SZ and CEG is for SVT's only :rolleyes: I brought my SE 4cyl. automatic to SZ and still got plenty of compliments even though I hadn't had a chance to change out my door from hitting a deer and I didn't get the trunklid painted or SE skirts on yet. Man, I don't know who you were talking to that you got that impression, but obviously they weren't a real CEG'r. :nonono: I was a little down that my SVT didn't make the trip, yes, because I had been REALLY looking forward to taking it on G-man since last year already. The only reason I didn't track the SE is because the trans needs a flush badly and I didn't want to chance wrecking my only other driveable car. Good luck with that lumina:help:

Ture, I didn't meet everbody as I was busy enjoying GR for a good portion of the weekend, :nonono: but i was not hinding my hotel room. and i said "some" NOT ALL. ( there are bad apples with every car club )

Look, I'm not hating on CEG, you guys have a great thing here and I hope you keep it going, you guys where very helpfull with all of my ????

I got what I needed from SZ, but when it came down to cost ...I had to move on.

I'm not a high-roller, nor do I have my own shop....I had to move on.

CEG was fun and I had a blast...you guys newbe made me feel welcomed...& I thank you all for it.

Many Thanks & I wish you guys/girls all the best

Lamonte D. Wilder
Rialknight

Back