• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

polishing is hard

They're not dipped. It's just a crappy cameraphone pic with bad lighting on some sweet polished parts.

took em with my good camera in the same lighting as the first pics:shrug:
i just fail at taking pics, but seriously i was working some more on them tonite and when i finished i took those pics and they came out exactly how i want them towith the copper and all . so i through em up just to get a reaction from them
before i do it. just to see if im crazy i guess, cause i really like it

Last edited:
Maybe it's just me, or maybe it's just my monitor at work, but I can't tell those are copper. :shrug: $15 for a tabletop tripod. :laugh:

Mark

those are copper? post pics when installed....i bet they look sweet tho...even tho the pic sucks

oh im sure he wont, hes trying to show up Pole at the next spring zing, I bet more than anything that this is a teaser to give pole an idea what hes going to expect.

I bet more than anything that this is a teaser to give pole an idea what hes going to expect.

I already know what he's up to. You think we don't talk or what? He knows a lot of what I'm up to and i know what a lot of his plans are. If i lose, I hope it's to him because his car is going to be nuts. :cool:

I already know what he's up to. You think we don't talk or what? He knows a lot of what I'm up to and i know what a lot of his plans are. If i lose, I hope it's to him because his car is going to be nuts. :cool:

get ready to wear a dress :D

looks like someone is doing some remodeling based on the missing wall that is in the pics.
took a couple of pics and figured id throw em up so you guys can see.
these still need lots of work but they are starting to look good.
PICT0446.jpg

PICT0445.jpg

Back