• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

2007 Calendar Pics Submission Thread

cal2.jpg

Then this from the video...

landscapeshotmp1.png

Only difference is that the land does not have crops growing on it in the shot from the video.

You really do have a good eye. I live here and didn't know Jezza and Hill had been racing around the island. On investigation it turned out the police shut the road down for 3 hours for them to shoot the footage.

As for inclusion in the calendar, I agree they were from the same batch as printed in a past calendar, so I'm more than happy to have them disregarded for that reason.

there are some issues with some of the pictures that are being sorted out. Ray has dissappeared lately or isnt getting my PM's possibly... so I'll shoot for tomorrow night release

I've just finished the ST Owners Club calendar for 2007.

Heres a few shots.

I can't wait to see the CEG 2007 Calendar, I do like a good Contour.

Attachments

• CalendarCover-1.jpg
    CalendarCover-1.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 0
  • Apr.jpg
    Apr.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Jun.jpg
    Jun.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Jul.jpg
    Jul.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Nov.jpg
    Nov.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 0
When it comes out. Sorry for the delay. If I don't hear back about which cafepress account to use by tonight, I'll make a new one. So either way, look in the group buy forum tonight and it will be there.

rock out with your
rooster.jpg
out

Can't wait to see it, and thanks for all of the hard work to everybody that worked on it. :)

Hope its a good if not better then last years

Wow i liked your picks and your cars

it is my baby v6
contouraguafria002.jpg

mycontourfoco2.jpg

where can obtain one calcomania of the forum?

He is from Mexico. Calcomania means sticker, but I'm still not sure what is looking for. :shrug:

He wants a CEG vynal. Like one a small one you might put in the back window... or like the banners I had on my old ride for a while...

IMAG0008.jpg

Back