• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

2007 CEG Calendars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guitarman19853

Hard-core CEG'er
2007 CEG Calendars

=Price=
$15.99 + shipping
I make no profit from the calendars! The $15.99 includes a $1 upcharge for each calendar. The proceeds will be donated to CEG.

=Availability=
Unknown. But don't wait too long.
Cafepress stops producing the calendars after xx days. I'm not sure how long that is.

=Tips=
Combine order with local CEGers to save on shipping.

=-Buy Your 2007 CEG Calendars Here!-=

I would like to thank Ray for all of his help in the development of this years calendar. I would also like to congratulate everyone that made it in.

Please do not complain about:
"<CEGer A> made it and <CEGer B> didn't?"
"Too many SVTs"
"Not enough pre 98s"
etc. etc. etc.

Several CEGers who were voted in did not make it because even at high resolution, their pic was grainy and pixelated. This type of pic looks bad and wont print well at all.

Note: due to 10 pic limit, please see next post for final 3 pictures.

also I wanna add that the my pic was taken using a stupid Sony T1 camera which is like 3 old LOL

***just bought mine

I ordered mine as well.
Thanks to all that voted and most of all thanks to the individuals that put it all together.

Ordered.

A huge congrats to everyone that entered! Everyone submitted lots of great shots and there were many outstanding looking Contours. Thank you to Ryan, Ray and Pete for all of their hard work organizing this year's calendar and to all of the judge's for their work, couldn't have been easy.

I just realized that the North East and New England each have three Contours a piece representing this year. :cool:

Thanks for the votes. :)

Just picked up my 2 for the year. Thanks for all the hard work, from the organizers to the guys that are the stars of it!

Hate whiners but those were the best pics? What happened to the season theme? This should have made it in at least.

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/4/web/2272000-2272999/2272932_55_full.jpg

This this as dark as it comes up on my monitor? I can't make anything out.

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p148/CSEVGT/Final/EricLMedium.png

I agree, that first pic should have made it in. One of my favorites. I'm suprised it didn't.

I dunno about that second pic though. Looks fine to me. :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back