• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

2007 Calendar Pics Submission Thread

you would have to look at the past years to find that out, but apparently from what i read most people couldn't take photos that where asthetically pleasing enough nor in a high enough resolution so that the image look good when enlarged ... so apparently its difficult, you kinda have to ask yourself how many photos posted would you want to see for a month day in and day out :shrug:

Good points! :) By the way... your car is hott!

Reebs

I went through a few hours ago, and excluding any of my pictures (so as not to sound biased in any way) I found 20-30 pictures that are immediate winners, with many follow ups that perhaps my opinion of are wrong. With that said- there is an assload of great pics this year.

Last edited:
I went through a few hours ago, and excluding any of my pictures (so as not to sound biased in any way) I found 20-30 pictures that are immediate winners, with many follow ups that perhaps my opinion of are wrong. With that said- there is an assload of great pics this year.

don't get me wrong I have seen many great photos posted this year but this year as with any year there are some photos that just don't cut it for whatever reason when the judges review the pictures... maybe that is why the calendar has had so many repeat cars in it :shrug:

def. not Brians car..lol jk :D

hey what I can tell you from last year was I bet if there where more good quality photos that I wouldn't have made it into the calendar ... I know my mistake with my photos last year, they where to zoomed out to much, so to me this is why three of my photos where picked and the car was zoomed in on ... take it for what it is worth ... either way I was pleased that some one else like the look of my car as much as I do ...

don't get me wrong I have seen many great photos posted this year but this year as with any year there are some photos that just don't cut it for whatever reason when the judges review the pictures... maybe that is why the calendar has had so many repeat cars in it :shrug:

No I know. What I'm saying is that it should be fairly difficult to cut the final entries to twelve with so many impressive photos this year.

there really are alot of high quality pics this year.

i'm kinda embarassed by mine lol!

i would like to make it one last time though... :(

is that 20-30 different people with pics? remember, a car will only be used once so while some people have sumbitted lots of good pics of the same car, only one can be used

Here's my one and only submission

Here's my one and only submission

Green_Dream.jpg

is that 20-30 different people with pics? remember, a car will only be used once so while some people have sumbitted lots of good pics of the same car, only one can be used

I know that doofus :crazy: :laugh: I'm saying 20-30 pictures of different cars are easily contenders.

An entire shot of the car may have helped as well. I'll be working on getting some pics taken tomorrow after wash/wax tonight.

Back