• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

2007 Calendar Pics Submission Thread

Ok, I gotta ask!!! Did your passenger side get caved in by a dump truck or something? I've yet to see a picture that wasn't of your driver's side. :crazy: Awesome looking car though!

Mark

LMAO....haha i do tend to favor my drivers side but ive posted at least one that was of the passenger side, but just so you know a dump truck has not bashed my car in any way, lol

RespectTheContour....just curious, but what kind of camera are you using?

great great photos...its gonna be a good calendar!

most of them are with my sony 5.1mp that i have a telescopic lense for....you have to be like 200 yards away from the car to use it with the camera, so some pics are with that and ive been using a samsung 7.2mp that i just picked up for $200 and i really like it, but thanks for the compliments :)

most of them are with my sony 5.1mp that i have a telescopic lense for....you have to be like 200 yards away from the car to use it with the camera.

Traitor :laugh: Those lenses take the fun out of it! I was hopping around a bunch of jagged sea rocks for two hours or so :help:

Traitor :laugh: Those lenses take the fun out of it! I was hopping around a bunch of jagged sea rocks for two hours or so :help:

haha, i can really only use it in parking lots...cause you literally have to be so damn far away, those rock pics are awesome though so im sure it was worth it, all the ones i posted today were with the samsung but the thing has a X5 zoom on it, its sweet

My .02, only, as always.

Response appreciated. I figured that would be over the line. In all honesty my wheels take care of the issue tire shine or not (in a bad way), which I'm aware that 95% of people do not have the jive for seeing in a calendar anyways.

That's why I have 17's mounted and ready :drool: I was disappointed I didn't have the time to test some shots with them on.

More. Somehow I missed these:

DSC_0028.jpg

DSC_0030.jpg

Last edited:
i have such a nice pic of my car but its a little too dark everyone else tells me, on my comp it looks sweet. anybody know how i can get the pic up here, instead of just a link? i dont know how to put it on the right way...lol

when i try to upload it off my computer it says it fails, then when i try to do it off photobucket it says it is too large....

nice weather comming up for the weekend, cant wait to get the car cleaned again..I've spotted the local skydiving airport as a potential photo shoot area :)

Don't have many good pics of my car, but how hard is it to get into the calender!?!? I just need some good weather to get a good coat of wax and take some good pics! This is an old boring pic, but I'll post it anyways!

17912406.S3500001.jpg

Reebs

Don't have many good pics of my car, but how hard is it to get into the calender!?!? I just need some good weather to get a good coat of wax and take some good pics! This is an old boring pic, but I'll post it anyways!

Reebs

you would have to look at the past years to find that out, but apparently from what i read most people couldn't take photos that where asthetically pleasing enough nor in a high enough resolution so that the image look good when enlarged ... so apparently its difficult, you kinda have to ask yourself how many photos posted would you want to see for a month day in and day out :shrug:

Back