• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

2007 Calendar Pics Submission Thread

guitarman, i remember you saying you wanted to submit pics, so throw some up, i dont think you will be the sole judge correct? cause i dont believe its a conflict of interest esp. if you've got some good pics...maybe you just cant vote for yourself? just a thought

there are a good number of judges so i plan on submitting mine and i know that they wouldnt get if they arnt voted on. anyways, i have over 200 pics from that photoshoot and i need to pick the best ones and make some adjustments to some (horizon is crooked in most pics). dont worry, i'll get them up soon. i've been hit with a high workload in all my classes for some reason this week.

449612_150_full.jpg

449612_148_full.jpg

449612_149_full.jpg

449612_151_full.jpg

449612_152_full.jpg

there are exceptions to the house rule... if the pic is intentionally taken to look good and not just a "i took pics after a carwash." in last years calendar, M!key's car was in front of a house (his house?).

the rule is to keep pictures like this out
P5291270Medium.jpg

I was just showing my wife the pics that have been submitted so far (she wanted to see my competition... :) ). Looking back through all the submissions, it sure seems like we have an over-abundance of T-red and silver frost SVT's (thanks to RespecttheContour), with some excellent pics of some Mondeos. Not too many black SVT submissions and for the most part (though not all) the other calender-worthy non-svt pics are also of either silver or red cars.

We need some more variety in the vehicles with calender-worthy pics.

Please?

I want to submit more pics myself with both my car and my wife's (silver 2000 Mystique) but that won't help with the variety much.

I have the 2006 calender hanging in my office at work and I want to do the same with the '07. But the pics need to be more differentiated each month.

Last edited:
Back