• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

2007 Calendar Pics Submission Thread

oh and these too from a while ago !!

cal2.jpg

cal1.jpg

Steeda.. You honestly think that picture is Calender worthy?

Shouldent you have some hi-tech airforce camera that takes the best pictures in the world???

Wish I could figure out this camera to take lighter pics. They always seem so dark.

Picture006.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture001.jpg

*edit* What about engine shots?

enginebay.jpg

Last edited:
hey kneeshaw...where is that bridge or whatever?? That's freakin sweet lookin, if it's up here in our neck of the woods I may have to go check it out sometime. And sweet pics too, btw. car is lookin HOT!

No, you're not going to get in the calendar because you havent posted any pictures.

[attention whore picture here]

Last edited:
ElKy's car at NECEG fall meet. I believe he wouldn't mind my posting.

2.jpg

Last edited:
Steeda.. You honestly think that picture is Calender worthy?

Shouldent you have some hi-tech airforce camera that takes the best pictures in the world???

Its a sweet pic. you can see another SVT in it if you look close. So STFU! :)

Seriously dude your the reason why people hate canadians well that and you cunuks smell funny

hey kneeshaw...where is that bridge or whatever?? That's freakin sweet lookin, if it's up here in our neck of the woods I may have to go check it out sometime. And sweet pics too, btw. car is lookin HOT!

Thanks sean, those were taken under the West Mitchell St bridge here in Petoskey. Most people never see it because they drive over it and probably barely realize it. Its right across the street from the public safety building on Lake St.

Back