• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

2007 Calendar Pics Submission Thread

spend more time and money on your car and less on weed and maybe you can make it in too.
PS makes everything better. it can take ****ty ass shots and make something out of them...
picture.JPG

w00t!11!!1! Rawbur't car could be in Tokyo Drift :D

not to sound like an ass or anything but you guys need to look at the past three years of calanders to see what is going to make the cut ... just pulling off the side of the road someplace doesn't work, I don't think most parking garage shots work ... like photos in the driveway are not acceptable ... you need to give the background some thought

look at respectthecountour's photos for example, some of those are very worthy photos

thanks brapple, i appreciate that...ive been taking a ton of pics since i was nominated last year, but didnt make the final cut...dont want that to happen again this year :)

heres one from last winter (winter wheels, prior to the eyelids, front plate removal and knauberized)

the one below is one of my all time favorites

okay, i still have some more, but i think i hit the quota for now haha, sorry

Last edited:
I feel like a jerk saying this... but that trunk lid... looks offset or something. I cant put my finger on it, but the passenger side looks a little more raised then the driver side...

I highly doubt my dirty car will make the calender, but I've never posted pictures before and I just took a couple in a cool spot I found a few miles from school while I was out this weekend, and they are 'in season' so to speak..

ceg1cc2.jpg

ceg2oh4.jpg

Here are a few I just quick snapped today on the way back from the coffee shop. I want to take some more with my Mirko put back on. I have all of these pics in 2288 x 1712 so just PM for a zipfile.

angleshotyu9.jpg

Kind of like how the tree tops are reflecting in my hood. Looks pretty wicked.

inthewoodscu4.jpg

frontsidedo2.jpg

This pic is one of my favorites from just before going to CarCraft 06, but it's in front of my house :( . Here it is anyway (I only have this one in 1600x1200).

frontofhouseih6.jpg

Last edited:
:drool: Your mesh is pure sex! What is it?!?

Hehe. Pure stock baby, just painted silver. I like the stock look a lot better then any of those meshes you can buy and put in. They just don't look the same!

Last edited:
damnit! why didnt i think of that the other day when i painted mine satin black, damnit!

Well the good thing is... you can repaint them! They are not that bad to take out... well the upper grille is, but you could always try to tape off the grille bezel to paint it.

Hehe. Pure stock baby, just painted silver. I like the stock look a lot better then any of those meshes you can buy and put in. They just don't look the same!
It looks great! I'm going to prolly put gutter gaurd on mine =(

Back