• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Not bad for some amateurs

dont mind what the other people say, do what you want to the car because it is your money and your car. kits not to my liking but you and your dad did a great job with mounting the kit. good luck with the rest of your mods.

Well you are right, it needs paint, but i am going one step at a time. My old bumper was cracked through because the person i bought it from ate a pole. I have the kit on now because it looks better than a bumper in two pieces. Also, I'm a 16 year old kid, so making the 1000-1500 dollars necessary to get it painted takes some time. I also know I could probably take it mudding with the suspension that is on their now, but Konis and springs don't grow on trees.

You have to realize man.. that this forum is Maid up of 2 groups...

Snobby ass Rich kids that there mothers and fathers pay for everything....

and Older People that went too school and Have good Jobs that Help Fund there cars...

So Dont take any of these assholes seriously...

and Older People that went too school and Have good Jobs that Help Fund there cars...

wow so where do you fit in?? Or are you a mix??
cause you seem like a mix

I am neither. I bought my car. and I payed for modifications. and I am still in school. guess I am not really on this forum.

back on topic.That Body isn't my style, but it seems to fit pretty darn well. Wheels also look great.

There was a black svt up at Carlise last year with that kit. and it looked really good.

Good luck

Last edited:

i think you're confusing us for another forum like FCO or SVTP.

For the most part CEG is good people, there are a few people that aren't liked too much, IE: you, but even then we just bust chops and not many people get too overworked about it. I mean where you get come off calling us "assholes" when i'm pretty sure you are portraying yourself as one right now. :rolleyes:

Or, how about college students paying their own way through college working their asses off so they can afford nice cars.

By the time you're done buying a Zetec and installing a horrendous body kit and getting it painted, you probably could have most of an SVT purchased.

But it's your money to waste.

Yeah, needs more Nascar lip spoiler, that would totally flow with the lines of the car...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

stupid.gif

wow so where do you fit in?? Or are you a mix??
cause you seem like a mix

I am neither. I bought my car. and I payed for modifications. and I am still in school. guess I am not really on this forum.

back on topic.That Body isn't my style, but it seems to fit pretty darn well. Wheels also look great.

There was a black svt up at Carlise last year with that kit. and it looked really good.

Good luck

Im 22 Years old IN college and have had My svt since i was a senior in school, and the only reason i could afford it was because i got hit by a drunk driver and got a settlment. and ive worked in a dealership ever since highschool so Thats how my Mods were payed for.. and ive lived on my own for almost a year now.

i think you're confusing us for another forum like FCO or SVTP.

For the most part CEG is good people, there are a few people that aren't liked too much, IE: you, but even then we just bust chops and not many people get too overworked about it. I mean where you get come off calling us "assholes" when i'm pretty sure you are portraying yourself as one right now. :rolleyes:

Dont even get me started On You buddy. Ive met You befor and You dont even know it.

Im 22 Years old IN college and have had My svt since i was a senior in school, and the only reason i could afford it was because i got hit by a drunk driver and got a settlment. and ive worked in a dealership ever since highschool so Thats how my Mods were payed for.. and ive lived on my own for almost a year now.

woah my bad big time. your life is truely unique :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back