• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

stazi mesh grill gen 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finished cutting the mesh today. I got 18 sets ready to go.

So I will shipout the 13 sets that were paid for this week (the 3 full sets will ship once I get the oval and install the mesh in them). The remaining 5 sets go to whoever pays up first. If you drag your heels you miss out.

I never got your address to ship out my grill... Send me a PM?

1. JEDsContour PAID
2. KyleQ PAID
3. alien_yet_familiar PAID

DIY:
1. S2knott (rear section only)- Paid
2. 99Mystique ATX PAID
3. dtour
4. hotdimmes PAID
5. LUCA PAID
6. madman666 PAID
7. SHOgoFast PAID
8. rocketmanrw - 2 sets
9. Ft.WorthSVT PAID
10.SVTLAY PAID
11. striker2 PAID
12.Fordman302 PAID
13. Showngo PAID

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. JEDsContour PAID
2. KyleQ PAID
3. alien_yet_familiar PAID

DIY:
1. S2knott (rear section only)- Paid
2. 99Mystique ATX PAID
3. dtour
4. hotdimmes PAID
5. LUCA PAID
6. madman666 PAID
7. SHOgoFast PAID
8. rocketmanrw - 2 sets - PAID
9. Ft.WorthSVT PAID
10.SVTLAY PAID
11. striker2 PAID
12.Fordman302 PAID
13. Showngo PAID

Got my mesh today,but I think there is a problem I think my oval piece is too short check these pics out am I crazy?

Manuel

DSCF1042.jpg

DSCF1038.jpg

That is exactly how it should be. you need to center it better. the mesh is cut to just fit inside the chrome ring, if it was bigger it would be a :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored: to join the halves back together. i use my own mesh as a template for everyone elses so i know it fits.

Its alright I got it all installed now I still dont think that im supposed to see the edges of the mesh when I look into my grill but whatever ill deal with it I still love this mesh.

Manuel

Madman, I live in Elmhurst and can take a look at it for you sometime if you want.

I have not yet installed mine, but I presently have elky mesh fit in my oval really well.

Last edited:
Got mine yesterday... Weather permitting, i'll install it either tomorrow or thursday.

Maybe I should just wait till after winter to install the mesh...

Be patient grasshopper, I'm sure you'll get it soon. :)

Got mine the other day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back