• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

stazi mesh grill gen 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ft.WorthSVT

CEG'er
I was trying to get some more gen2 from stazi and he said he didnt do it anymore because he didnt have enough demand for it. We were wondering if there is enough intrest for another group buy? So if there is enough intrest maybe we can get him to do another batch.

Depends on the price. I don't wanna pay tons of money for something I'm gonna paint black :laugh:

I've been interested for a lonnng time though.

Last edited:
100_1288.jpg

Last edited:
Gen 2 is a worthwhile appearance mod

Gen 2 is a worthwhile appearance mod

If Stazi is willing to do this again, I'll go in for a full set. I'm not a big fan of appearance mods in general, but I really do like the looks of this. Functional and robust and Stazi's a stickler for detail. I'll gladly send him my oval to ensure its done right.

For the guys who think the previous price was expensive... think again. Materials, time and a proven design that fits well. There cannot be much profit margin with this.

Last edited:
The mesh I buy is extremely thick and needs to be cut on a band saw. Also it's in a 8'x4' sheet and it's not cheep. Then factor in that I cut ALL the pieces to fit and package them up in custom made boxes and then ship them and it all adds up.

As before;
*The DIY price - where you need to gut the old plastic and then install the mesh into your oval is $65 shiiped (within CONUS)

*The Fully installed (where you send me your oval and I install the mesh into it for you and send it back) price is $90, shipped within CONUS.

Both kits contain the 3 precut pieces which you need. 2 go on the SVT bumpers and the 3rd piece is fitted and ready to go into your oval.l - the latter complete kit you just reinstall the grill as I do the conversion for you.

If you don't like the price, no one is forcing you to buy it.

If you want a set please start placing you names in two Lists:

DIY and Complete. I need 10 COMMITED peoople for each set or thereabouts to make it worth my time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back