• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

You might be a CEG'er if....

thats a good list. i remember when you first joined and every thread you posted in turned into a
flamer.gif
match b/c of how you typed.

-------------------------------------------------------------
***You Capitalize The First Letter Of Every Word. :)ponder: )

Hahaha. The good old days of obsessive compulsive behavior.

not sure if any1 posted this im a little too lazy to read but
you might be a ceg'r if you try to wetsand your headlights before even considering buying oem ford ones

...You have a $700 Stage 3+ clutch assy in a 170 whp car

-It took you 3 days to install that clutch

-It is in the 5th transmission you have had in your 70k-mile car

-You take a Ford Contour to dragstrips

-14 seconds is FAST in the 1/4

-Whenever you see a spice rack, all you can think of is hairy chests and dark parking lots

-Your car meets take place at museums

-You can speak better pirate than anyone you've ever met

-A guy called Beans is better than you

Geez...this is the first time I have even seen this thread. I was reading through the first list from the beginning of the thread and was laughing to myself about how many I agreed with.

read all 5 pages to see if mine was gonna be a repost.

but its not.

you might be a Ceg'r if....

-your g/f's initials are C.E.G

:laugh:

(my g/f)

Some SOB rubs his testicles on your car at the annual meet, sticks a note on your rear window taunting you about how he's despoiled your pride and joy;

and you lovingly try to preserve the sticker, hoping it'll last until next year's meet.

(Mine's still going strong).

You might be a CEGer if....

Making an upgrade to your car involves Taurus parts :blackeye:

You might be a CEG'er if try to avoid having your first child around SZ but you end up having it then anyways.

If you cant wait to get a Contour, but then can't wait sell it for the POS it is, but kick yourself for a year afterwards and get another one anyway.

Back