• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

How the EGL rolls Meet Pics (NO 56K)

Hey, I just found out I have to pay $2000 for cabnets yesterday :crazy: Well, that and I don't drink so that would take out a good portion of the "fun" of it, I am sure.

Just set stuff on the counters. It'll be fine. :cool:

incorrect

Don't use such big words around me. You know I am only a graduate of the Zoolander School for Kids Who Can't Read Good.....geez

And can I body slam drunk people into tables? Huh huh huh? :)

Also that would mean you people would see my car.....and how slowly I am getting around to fixing things.....dash lights, who needs those?

Last edited:
cabinets are over rated, just use the counters and shelves, i'm not a drinker and i still have a blast. just get the drunk people drunker, IE Mapoftazifosho

exactly, I actually didnt drink that much as SZ07. Primarily because the last time I had drank I had a really bad experience, the toilet and I were buddies all night.

But it was a blastie watching people get Pete stupidly hammered.

Teh Steeda = teh e-bully

No big deal. :cool:
Looks like it was lots of fun, though. Go-karts freaking rock. Any especially good wrecks? :laugh:

yeah... wrong thread for NECEG love. this is all about the EGL, home of the Mx, the Steeda (and his little sidekick), and a bunch of other dudes.

:laugh:

lol sidekick

From now on I'm gonna be like hi im Steeda this is my sidekick! LOL

Back