• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

How the EGL rolls Meet Pics (NO 56K)

Untitled-1.jpg

hahahah thats great.

Hey roger, why did you disappear? I bet you would have had a blastie on the karts.

NECEG fall meet > EGL fall meet :p

This is just a weekend get together, not the official fall meet... you lose :cool:. You give EGL a call when you regularly have upwards of 3 SVT's parked in one persons driveway

This is just a weekend get together, not the official fall meet... you lose :cool:. You give EGL a call when you regularly have upwards of 3 SVT's parked in one persons driveway

you tell em pud!! im back to 3:laugh:

hahahah thats great.

Hey roger, why did you disappear? I bet you would have had a blastie on the karts.

I wasn't planning on going on the carts anyways, but you guys were inside pretty long, so I decided to watch the cars for awhile and hit the road to catch the 4:00 game of football:cool:

What the **** is wrong with your vocabulary? Do you bore with normal words and feel it necessary to invent words that 9 yr old asian girls would love?

yes alex, thats exactly what it is.

unfortunately, when I worked at Aeropostale, whenever we would close my stupid managers always wanted to listen to that Retaliation CD by Dane Cook, which I do not find funny at all anymore. But some of the words he "makes up" tend to stick to my vocabulary, so Blastie happens to be one of them.

In which case, thanks for pointing it out, I do over use it.

YOU SUCK:laugh: i should have gave you the wrong directions home

DSC_0409Large.jpg

its cyril!!!!!!(on the right) i was so pissed that he included the tip on the bill. it took him forever just to get a freaking coke

If that's the dude's name then don't be mad. At least your mom didn't give you something like that.

he was gay. probably changed it to cyril. i cant think of a gayer name that can suit a guy like him any better

Back