• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Help with installing headers

Sounds like another dragon meet for the stragglers! Make up meets FTW! Where are John & Ryan?
I'll go anytime anyone wants to go. OB1 your forgetting...... Ryan doesnt do meets outside of ATL lol I think he is scared of tennessee:crazy:

:cool: im well......in macon

my csvt still broke and my dads rockin my stuff lol. just except for suspension etc....just looks. let me get my car fixed and the vortech slaped on and ill be good to go

Jim did you ever get a CEL?
Did you ever find any mils? I drove my car for months w/ the headers W/ no CEL & no MILs.

no cel yet. having gotten mils either. i talked to nautilus about it and they said they dont sell them cause shops started cracking down on it and writing $100k fines if they find mils in it.

this is joey from nautilus response

We just foung out that goverment is cracking down on the shops for using the
MILS. The shops are being fine 100k per MIL sale so we are backing out of the
MILS but you can build them or just buy a xcal2 or chip. Sorry Joey

Last edited:
OEM turbo FTW. I never got my CEL's sorted out with my Weapon R headers. AFAIK, the buyer still has them, even with all new O2's and MIL eliminators.

Anyone coming out to the Dragon / Cherohala Skyway / HWY-28 / Foothills Pkwy this weekend?

I'm driving up from FL tomorrow, will be in Robbinsville, NC on Fri, Sat & Sun nights; driving around Sat & Sun; leaving very early Mon morning to return to FL. (Had to do it this weekend because it's the only 4 day weekend my daughter has off from school.)

Marge's Cell: area code 239,
410 - 2318

Back