• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Next years Dragon Run

No budy I think you will learn when you hear the BOV that your gonna loose, cause you CAN hear it when its thaaaaaaaaaaaat far ahead of you.

Oh yeah but it sold out in under 30 minuites here in atlanta or I was going to race

The contour is a slow car for drag racing, and that has been pretty well established.

Knowing this fact you would actually race your car in a show that promotes racing for titles? Just give the opponent your car and save yourself the trouble.

Oh yeah I forgot BOV's make your car go faster. :rolleyes:

didn't you know that spewing metered air out of your car adds eleventy billion horsepower?

I personally hate Blow off valves. They are the popped collar of the automotive world. Why install something that just screams "look at me, I think I am cool." I would just recirculate it instead of spitting the air out in an attention grabbing woosh. The only sounds I want to hear from a car are: an engine growling, a supercharger whining, turbo spooling, or tire squealing.

Back