• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Xtr33m Hyundai Accent *cough*

Your talking about color I still think the car is decent..... Do you realize that people dont have the money to dish out for a body kit and rims and then a paint job... things are expensive......Maybe he didnt due to him buying a body kit and wanting to paint the whole car??? and hes saving for that now... gotta give cred to people on what they did not everyone is as rich as you and does everything at once........all tho it should be done that way to avoid 15 different colors:nonono:.

Car is still cool.... just needs paint badly....

Edit: That car is extremely low and not like the other picture, air suspension or hydraulics or sumthing?

- Amyn

WRONG.

It is NOT cool to put a body kit on a Hyndai accent. The car is NOT fast, it does NOT look cool.

And seriously, if he had the money to buy the body kit but not the paint, then why the hell did he slap the bodykit on? Keep the stock stuff until you can afford to do it right.

And about being rich? He spent cash to buy a bodykit FFS, dont tell me he dosent have money to blow.

Once again, i return to... it's a Hyndai Accent.

Ok he decided to buy a body kit instead of paint.... maybe he only had like 700 bucks for the kit..... and a couple hundred for the Rims.... and he decided to get the kit before he paints the whole car..... and hes saving for that now? Its a possibility thats all im saying.... yea the car isnt fast did you see under the hood? No so I doubt you can say..... I doubt it is as well from the looks of it it hasnt had a whole lot invested into it.....:nonono:

Opinion again, that person might love his hyundai accent. Just like my civic boys who said WHY the HELL did you buy a FORD CONTOUR. They arent fast!

I think with Paint the car will LOOK good and with enough investment why the hell wouldnt the car be able to go fast???

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_43AOdfKcbY&mode=related&search= take a look maybe thats a slow Hyundai Accent.

Investment is the key......that guy just need to make smarter decisions on how to repair!

- Amyn

Now for you people who like this car...oops:

0822070848.jpg

IMHO =
04SaturnIon_2.jpg

Same front end designer?

You knuckleheads want a sweet looking Hyundai with a body kit? Fine. Here:

Bodykit3.jpg
Bodykit5.jpg

Bodykit4.jpg

I just picked up an Azera last week. I will be getting this body kit at some point. It's damn sweet if you ask me. Not a single bit of rice to be seen anywhere. It has some guts to back it up too. 60 mph in about 6.5 seconds, top speed of around 150 (drag limited). And there's plenty of room under the hood for a turbo or S/C. So keep an eye on your rear-view.

WRONG.
It is NOT cool to put a body kit on a Hyndai accent. The car is NOT fast, it does NOT look cool.

Your funny man... You act like the contour is fast! When we all know its not even the SVT isn't all that fast. Its quick but that’s about it. Most v6 cars not days put out more power then the SVT and their not from a performance division.

Your funny man... You act like the contour is fast! When we all know its not even the SVT isn't all that fast. Its quick but that’s about it. Most v6 cars not days put out more power then the SVT and their not from a performance division.

Hey, hey, hey, There's no car out there that is faster, better looking, better handling then the Ford Contour, period. :laugh: The car is but ugly though, I wouldn't be caught dead in a hyundai. How is one supposed to look respectable in it :blackeye: . I mean we got reps to look after here in CEG:laugh:

It was fast(for its day) and is still has better handling than a lot of cars I drive.

And the Contour is just beautiful... everytime I see one....:drool:

- Amyn

Look at my sig. I dont drive a contour.

If anyone thinks contours are NOT fast on this board it is me. Go look at some of my posts.

Look at my sig. I dont drive a contour.

If anyone thinks contours are NOT fast on this board it is me. Go look at some of my posts.
Yeah I would hope you wouldn't think the cobra is fast after owning a cobra..

It was fast(for its day) and is still has better handling than a lot of cars I drive.

And the Contour is just beautiful... everytime I see one....:drool:

- Amyn

Key word here is was, but I do agree with you.

Hey, hey, hey, There's no car out there that is faster, better looking, better handling then the Ford Contour, period. :laugh: The car is but ugly though, I wouldn't be caught dead in a hyundai. How is one supposed to look respectable in it :blackeye: . I mean we got reps to look after here in CEG:laugh:

I do agree that the car is ugly as sin imo anyways.

All of us own/drive a CSVT/Tour/Mist...etc for our own reason. I've like the CSVT since 97 when I worked as a sales person for a Ford dealership. It was 6 years later that I happen to pick one up. For me its the looks I get from ppl wondering what is it, and from other Tour owners thinking I spent a lot of money on a body kit for it. The CSVT has always been a under the radar sleeper car or more like a great garage band thats a hit on the college circuit without a record deal.

some of you may not remember the days when ppl laugh at Honda's with body kits and now with the explosion of the import tuner market every ricer can be transformed into a feared street demon.

One last note, be very wary of mismatch/primer spotted sleds, they could have spent the money under the hood and blow your doors off:blackeye:. I won more money racing a old beat up Datsun 510, no paint (primer gray) stock looking metal rims (were stretch to fit bigger tires). Under the hood was a 240Z 6cyl sidedrafts 40mm, kept the exhaust single pipe to the rear. No fancy resonator or dynaflows muf. Just raw HP taking suckers money.:cool:

Back