• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Next years Dragon Run

Ryan, we're looking forward to seeing you and your new ride out there this year. I mean if you can't get a long time CEG-er to go down to the Dragon, do what you did, buy their car and drive it yourself:shrug: :laugh: Once SZ08' is over, we'll "get the ball rollin'" for our 6th annual Fall Dragon run. Remember this, if money is a concern, don't forget about our extra income tax check this year:idea:

Thanks man, yeah I have been on the dragon once, and that was like 8 years ago in a taurus,lol with my wife and kids going to a wedding. This time will be alot more fun:laugh:

hahahahahaha, plus it made room for the 1 off piping to the fmic. and without a/c I am sure it freed up some ponies:shrug:

no radio my ass! driving music ftw! Then again I bet I was the only one trying to haul ass up there with a huge system in the back lol

if I dont have another ride by them i might be able to run the truck a little. Im leaving in a few min to drop it like its hot! 3/4 drop ftw!

I wanna go!

Lets set up a date so I can get the time off. I am free whenever except June, when I go on vacation to the Dominican Republic.

I want to see how the V does on the tail of the dragon.

Back