• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Anybody ever meet in georgia?

I had a French professor in college who once told me the story of a 1964 1/2 Mustang he'd sold under duress from his wife.

"You're not with her anymore, are you?" I offered.

"No. Divorced years ago."

"That tracks. No woman who'd make you get rid of one of those could last."

He laughed.

Just a humorous story to take with you -- I'm not making a serious commentary about your relationship. That said, I've never been a fan of anyone forcing the sale of cars.

All the best. :cool:

Yeah if it was up to me i would keep the car, I love it. It's been my personal project. I've brought from pretty far. It's worth double from what it was when i bought. But i gotta sell it for what i owe. It didn't even have all the power it does now when i first got it. :cry:

Yeah if it was up to me i would keep the car, I love it. It's been my personal project. I've brought from pretty far. It's worth double from what it was when i bought. But i gotta sell it for what i owe. It didn't even have all the power it does now when i first got it. :cry:
did you totally ingnore my earlier post or is that not the reason for the sale????

I'm lost.:crazy: . which post? But btw, looks like i am the keeping the car but i gotta hurry and get rid of the parts car.

Let me know if you need any help there Trey! My fee well I take cash, checks, & big brake kits. I prefer big brake kits BTW!

Well i hate to rush things but the car's gotta go quick. It's gotta be gone in the next two weeks. I'm moving early. Please let me know, cause the last thing i wanna do is junk it.

Back