• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Anybody ever meet in georgia?

lol oh snap! muh pretty face going to hell.

twenties is new. red eye is downtown. i hate the river. to many loud annoying drunks

Hey well i'm thinking about selling my car. I'm not too sure yet, i won't know til next month. I'm moving away, so if anyone's looking for a car, it's 4500. unless that's too much. But i have to figure out what to do, and the only reason i'm asking so much is because that's how much i owe on it.

Hey well i'm thinking about selling my car. I'm not too sure yet, i won't know til next month. I'm moving away, so if anyone's looking for a car, it's 4500. unless that's too much. But i have to figure out what to do, and the only reason i'm asking so much is because that's how much i owe on it.
Moving!?

Hey well i'm thinking about selling my car. I'm not too sure yet, i won't know til next month. I'm moving away, so if anyone's looking for a car, it's XX00. unless that's too much. But i have to figure out what to do, and the only reason i'm asking so much is because that's how much i owe on it.

No prices, Please.

Yeah i'm moving away. I'm getting married too, so i can't keep it.:cry: The only reason why i'm selling it on here is because i want someone to have it that appreciates these cars. I really hate to sell it, but the place where i'm moving will not allow it because it's too loud even with the stock exhaust still on it. I'm moving to tomball, tx. I hate to leave. I'll miss my car but i have to move on. If anybody wants it, it comes with the other one.

Man, this all seemed to happen awfully fast. Shotgun wedding?

The car shouldn't be deafening by any stretch with the stock exhaust. Did you post the cars in the classifieds?

All the best, man. :cool:

Nah i can't post in the classifieds yet, i don't have enough posts. well on the moving pretty fast, we've been dating for almost 2 years now. She was with me before i joined the army. I bought the car when i got out and not really knowing what it was worth at the time. The original interior was shotty. and it had a dented RF fender. but i've fixed it up pretty nice. It's not the greatest, but the car has had a major makeover. just look at my old pics. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2659730

Yeah i'm moving away. I'm getting married too, so i can't keep it.:cry: The only reason why i'm selling it on here is because i want someone to have it that appreciates these cars. I really hate to sell it, but the place where i'm moving will not allow it because it's too loud even with the stock exhaust still on it. I'm moving to tomball, tx. I hate to leave. I'll miss my car but i have to move on. If anybody wants it, it comes with the other one.
dude I used to live in Spring Tx. You wont have a problem with your car in Tomball. That is my old stomping grounds. I miss the area, but it is car friendly so KEEP IT!

Well i think it's either she just made that up or she just don't want me to have it because she already thinks it's too fast with the stock motor. She really hurt my feelings when she said that we can't have a car that i'm gonna be working on all the time. :shrug: I don't know what to do. But i do have to sell the car though. I won't be able to pay for it from way out there. I will be, but my parents and siblings aren't exactly rememberful. So they might come to tow my car without me knowing it.

Back