• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

IT'S A GIRL!!!

took 2 years in a clinic for my wife and I to get our baby girl, worth all of the shots and time alone in a small room. Just be prepared it does not take them long to make you a sucka!! But man is it worth it,,,to a healthy pregnancy

took 2 years in a clinic for my wife and I to get our baby girl, worth all of the shots and time alone in a small room. Just be prepared it does not take them long to make you a sucka!! But man is it worth it,,,to a healthy pregnancy

I hear ya. Almost 2.5 years for us. Lots of appointments, drugs, and needles!

Congrats!!!

Here's what you have to look forward to:

Erin-10-5-07.png

Brian, she's adorible...lots of girls going around. For some reason all but one of our friends have had girls in the last year. I'm hoping that when the time comes, we'll have a boy and his odds will be good.

Brian, she's adorible...lots of girls going around. For some reason all but one of our friends have had girls in the last year. I'm hoping that when the time comes, we'll have a boy and his odds will be good.

You are a sick man...but I love it.

Brian, she is so cute!

Steve, Karen- Congratulations!!

Brian... she's absolutely adorable. If you guys ever walk down to the playground at the school on a Thursday night, you'll probably see us there with our nieces in tow. :)

Steve, Karen- Congratulations!!

Brian... she's absolutely adorable. If you guys ever walk down to the playground at the school on a Thursday night, you'll probably see us there with our nieces in tow. :)

which school? greenwood? i'm always puttering around the neighborhood with both dogs and the baby. it's quite a sight!

which school? greenwood? i'm always puttering around the neighborhood with both dogs and the baby. it's quite a sight!

I assume it's the Greenwood School. If you head up Greenwood Ave towards the church, that playground up there. :)

If you've ever seen Alyssa in the neighborhood, that's my niece. And trust me, she'll talk your ear off. :)

Brian does have an amazing baby!

Karen - long time no see! (no online? :confused: )

Hey Matt- Honestly, I just don't have time to get on here anymore! :( My job keeps me busy during the day, and I've been cranking out my last few grad classes over the past few months so that I can be done before Baby Goss comes in February. I'll be done December 8th, so that's a HUGE relief!

Yes, after about 2 1/2 years of many invasive Dr's office visits (and I don't just mean every once and a while!), medications, needles, etc...it's about time! :) I'm 21 weeks along now, and it feels great! I can't believe it's halfway over! I'm excited...we had an ultrasound last Tuesday, and because she's moving around so much, I have to go back again today for a few more pics...so, I get to see her again! She was playing peek-a-boo the last time...so cute!

Thanks for all of your kind words, etc.

Ryan- you'd better hop to it...your little boy isn't going to want to be too much younger than all of these girlies! Come on *twisting your arm*...join the club!!!

you guys are going to love the experience. it's an emotionally and physically draining time, but absolutely the most fulfilling event of your life. you guys will make great parents!

Congratulations!

Congratulations!

All of these kids popping up!
Congratulations Steve and Karen! Glad to hear the good news.

Having a 'Daddy's little girl' is awesome kid - you're going to love it!

Back