• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Photo Whoring

dude if i spent 2 grand on my turbo kit I would had supercharge it....i spent about 600 not include the blow of valve.... now on ebay they have tein springs for the focus. I bought 2 sets of them...and when I put the spec stage 1 clutch in was about 1 year about.. I order it from a preformance clutch here in nashville.. dude I went thou 4 clutches then..plus I got that b&m custom from a friend that use it work for them. i paid 267.00

again, Clutch is unexplained. you now say you have a spec clutch, but your sig says "Stage III svt" SVT does not = Spec. Do you have pics of the B&M? I would love to see it, the worlds only Pre98 Short shifter. Im sure a lot of people would love to get their hands on it... So you have a friend in California that hooked you up with that?

If its a spec clutch thats fine. so $600 on the turbo kit, which from the website you aforementioned said the kit's value before it was discontinued was something like $3500.

Story isnt lining up, two sets of springs? Cool, why? Did you put the front springs on the rear? That seems pointless, it probably would lift the rear end because they are designed for the extra weight of the engine and trans. It looks more like what you did is... You ordered a bunch of focus parts in hopes for it to fit, the turbo fit... but the springs for the suspension wouldn't fit on the back, which makes sense because the contour is coil on spring, where as the rear of the focus is not. So you just threw the front ones on (which probably did work) and left the rear stock. My guess is you are running factor struts too, arent you?

BTW the JSRC for the Zetec isnt 2 grand, its 3.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/FORD...ryZ33741QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Props to you for doing something not many people have done, but it still needs a HELL of a lot of work and turn up the boost man. I am really not trying to disrespect you... But man you walk on here and claim you have all of these parts that nobody else has, its going to raise some skeptical people.

Last edited:
again, Clutch is unexplained. you now say you have a spec clutch, but your sig says "Stage III svt" SVT does not = Spec. Do you have pics of the B&M? I would love to see it, the worlds only Pre98 Short shifter. Im sure a lot of people would love to get their hands on it... So you have a friend in California that hooked you up with that?

If its a spec clutch thats fine. so $600 on the turbo kit, which from the website you aforementioned said the kit's value before it was discontinued was something like $3500.

Story isnt lining up, two sets of springs? Cool, why? Did you put the front springs on the rear? That seems pointless, it probably would lift the rear end because they are designed for the extra weight of the engine and trans.

BTW the JSRC for the Zetec isnt 2 grand, its 3.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/FORD...ryZ33741QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Props to you for doing something not many people have done, but it still needs a HELL of a lot of work and turn up the boost man. I am really not trying to disrespect you... But man you walk on here and claim you have all of these parts that nobody else has, its going to raise so€\me skeptical people.

i will ask him... I have not talk to him over a year and a half....I told you to look at the turbo setup..

Last edited:
i will ask him... I have not talk to him over 1 and a half....I told you to look at the turbo setup..

come on man, avoiding my questions.

Edit: oh look at that, he changed his sig.

So you have a custom clutch eh? Man, I have never heard of a custom clutch... Did you make it in your basement out of Christmas ornaments and tin foil? Oh no wait... I bet he called up Porsche and asked them to custom make him a clutch like the one in the Carrera GT. But I bet he doesn't even know what Silicon Carbide is.

Last edited:
come on man, avoiding my questions.

Edit: oh look at that, he changed his sig.

So you have a custom clutch eh? Man, ive never heard of a custom clutch... Did you make it in your basement out of Christmas ornaments and tin foil? Oh no wait... I bet he called up porsche and asked them to custom make him a clutch like the one in the Carrera GT. But I bet he doesnt even know what Silicon Carbide is.

dude I have not been on ceg for a long time... I got on it because my buddy post those pics...NOW since you want to be a butt about it. how about you race me with your gay as* all motor and get bet by an ungodly car links

dude I have not been on ceg for a long time... I got on it because my buddy post those pics...NOW since you want to be a butt about it. how about you race me with your gay as* all motor and get bet by an ungodly car links

yup. Because racing determines everything, thank god that we can race, because that solves the world's problems. Yeah, sweet, alright bring your car up to Michigan, we will go to Milan and run on the track, since you seem to know exactly what you are talking about. :rolleyes:

you bring the car up here, I will race you.

Last edited:
Im not tryin to be a douche... But I really cant figure out what it is supposed to say I guess...:shrug:

Sometimes it does.:laugh:

Yeah, I live my life a quarter mile at a time

FAST AND THE FERRRRIOUS FTW!11!!1!one!1

choooo.

Back