• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Photo Whoring

Augi

CEG'er
I met this guy in Nashville a couple ofg months backand we became immediate friends solely based on the brotherhood of owning the contour. I wish I had some mods on mine that he has (such as the turbo) he told me that he will help me out when it comes to putting one on when I get the system. Anyways, without further ado... I give you the pics... (mine is the gold one.
pic.php
[/URL][/img]

My new intake...BTW if anyone says that any Focus CA
I will fit any Contour, theyre wrong. I had to cut this one to fit mine because the transmission pan was in the way, so I just routed it up where it sits now

I like the champagin colored one, the turbo one is a pile of rice, I dont care if its turbo, it has SVT badging all around it, and nothing about is SVT

I like the champagin colored one, the turbo one is a pile of rice, I dont care if its turbo, it has SVT badging all around it, and nothing about is SVT

+1. That huge intercooler hanging out of the front is just plain horrible. He does get huge ricer points for the "SVT" badging on a non SVT vehicle. :nonono: Also does Tein even make anything for our cars? I mean I know they have springs for the Focus. :shrug:

Loving the E0 wheels on the champagin one. Good choice!

wow. my buddy sent me a pic of the gray one when they went to slammin and jammin car show in lebanon. now seeing it kinda up close he needs to do something with it lol:blackeye:

Yeah the turbo car needs ALOT less stickers and needs the svt ripped off. But other than that nice cars.

Thanks to all of you on the comments on my car. He does not have any dyno results or videos on his car. I do know that other than the turbo, exhaust and the FPR its stock. And hes running it on 12lbs of boost. Also, it does have the Focus Tein Lowering springsHe said that they bolted right up.

Last edited:
I'm sorry but if I see that grey riced-out 'tour around here in Nashville, I will point and laugh. That is hideous. The champaigne one is clean though.:cool:

12lbs of boost? holy snaped rods batman........i bet that thing has all stock internals too....

actually the zetec has been proven to hold 300HP on a stock block. however unlike my turbo kit his is all ghetto fabed and ugly looking. its hard to tell what turbo he is using but i bet he is not making 200WHP even on 12PSI of boost.

im amazed that everything clears the hood.

edit: cheap clamps. i wonder how often he blows off intercooler hoses :D

Last edited:
actually the zetec has been proven to hold 300HP on a stock block. however unlike my turbo kit his is all ghetto fabed and ugly looking. its hard to tell what turbo he is using but i bet he is not making 200WHP even on 12PSI of boost.

Im not so sure it did, look at some close up pics, you will notice that nothing is lined up on the front end. I bet he spaced it all out to make the hood close and everything fit.

yeah i just saw one of the other pics and the hood doesnt look like its closed all the way with the hood pins locked. :nonono: :troutslap:

Augi: do you have (or can you get) any specs on what turbo he is using?

As everyone else has said the gray one is hideous, yours looks good. Your engine bay looks a millon times better than his and I hardly ever say that about any n/a to turbo comparison. Nice work.

edit: cheap clamps. i wonder how often he blows off intercooler hoses :D

proven wrong! i bet he still blows a rod though.....due to the fact that "kit" looks like he pieced it togeter from a junk yard, and nothing looks right...but thats my opinion though

Update: Sorry, he spiked at 12 psi and is running 6 psi. It is td0512g from a mitsubishi eclipse gst

Last edited:
Edit: darn Augi fixed his mistake.

you should never spike pressure. much less double what your wastegate is set at.

Last edited:
Back