• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

6 Oct North East meet:

I'll be able to come, is there a time set yet? hopefully not too early since i have a 2 hour drive lol
and add another Silver frost to the list of attendees!

DucttapePro3: Great, we look forward to meeting you .
Low2earth: Are you still coming?
Both of the questions you asked should be answered below.

1. Glenn (Pen_Two)
2. Chris (Luca) + 1
3. Matt
4. Steve + 1
5. Brian (Checker'd SVT)
6. Allen (Buddy Palumbo)
7. Ian (yamaharacer 686)
8. Scott - ZeroHour + 1
9. Jon (Redneckboarder) + 1
10. Jason (I8RICE)
11. Sean (SVTandSRT) +1
12. Aaron (Aaron 98 SE) + 1
13. Andrew (kidSVT) +1
14. 99 Red SVT
15. Ducttapepro

Right now we have 25 on the list. To get the group rate we needed 15, we made that. :cool:

I called the zoo and they did a confirmation for me in the name of Contour Enthusiasts Group. We need to arrive together to get this rate!!! The rate is $5.50 pp., children 2-12 are $4.50.

The wheel wash is on the exit road. The lady that I spoke with said there is no problem with us taking pictures as long as we don't hold up traffic too bad.

Here are the directions:

From the East (I-78 or Rte. 22)
Take Route 309 north for approximately 5-6 miles. You will pass the campus of Lehigh Carbon Community College shortly before the turn onto Game Preserve Road. Make a left onto Game Preserve Road and follow for approximately 2 miles. The main entrance gate will be on your left. Once you have entered the main vehicle gates, follow the one-way road to the Lehigh Valley Zoo parking area and entrance.

From the West (I-78 or Rte. 22)
Take Route 100 north for approximately 5-6 miles. Turn right onto Kistler Road. Follow Kistler Road for approximately 1.6 miles, then turn right onto Game Preserve Road. Follow Game Preserve Road to the main entrance gate (on your right.) Once you have entered the main vehicle gates, follow the one-way road to the Lehigh Valley Zoo parking area and entrance.

From the Reading / Kutztown areas
Take Route 222 east to Route 100 north, for approximately 5-6 miles. Turn right onto Kistler Road. Follow Kistler Road for approximately 1.6 miles, then turn right onto Game Preserve Road. Follow Game Preserve Road to the main entrance gate (on your right.) Once you have entered the main vehicle gates, follow the one-way road to the Lehigh Valley Zoo parking area and entrance.

From the Philadelphia area
Follow the Northeast Extension (Rte. 476) of the PA Turnpike (Rte. 76) to the Lehigh Valley exit. Take Route 22 east to Route 309 north. Take Route 309 north for approximately 5-6 miles. You will pass the campus of Lehigh Carbon Community College shortly before the turn onto Game Preserve Road. Make a left onto Game Preserve Road and follow for approximately 2 miles. The main entrance gate will be on your left. Once you have entered the main vehicle gates, follow the one-way road to the Lehigh Valley Zoo parking area and entrance.

The Game Preserve (Lehigh Valley Zoo) address:
5150 Game Preserve Road, Schnecksville, PA 18078

The zoo is open from 9:30 to 5 on Sat.

We are meeting Sat., 6 Oct. at NOON at the CVS ON ROUTE 309 NORTH.
Here is the address for CVS:
3943 ROUTE 309
SCHNECKSVILLE, PA 18078

I provided the addresses in case someone needs to MapQuest the directions to CVS and/or the Zoo.

If you are on the list and will NOT be attending, please let me know. If you are not on the list, let me know also or copy/paste and add yourself. We need to keep track so we can keep the group rate.

We will be going to lunch/dinner afterward.

Hope you can make it Glenn!!

Last edited:
dont make me take u out paul. me a big D went fishing and i caught a lake trout and it had big teeth and strange eyes Big D said that is not a lake trout. those are space cowboys. i said i do beleive you big D said i dont believe me? do you remember that? of course not

Just chiming in that I may try to make it down there. I'm still a little new around here though so I really don't know anyone though.

Just chiming in that I may try to make it down there. I'm still a little new around here though so I really don't know anyone though.
Excellent! You are more than welcome to come and we hope you do. :)
I will add you to the list. Will you be coming by yourself?

I'm new too, so you wont be the only one lol

No worries, we don't bite. OK, some of us do. ;) :D Really, we're a pretty good bunch of people, you'll both have a good time with us.

I'm gonna be honest. It depends on whether or not I have enough gas. It's only an hour drive but I need my gas to last me all week. I just quit my job at Staples and won't be getting paid from Coaching until November 1st. If my last check is 30 or more I should have enough for the gas and to get in. Then I'll just have my girlfriend drive everywhere till I get paid.

Oh yeah, if I come I'll be alone :cry: haha

We don't really have "structured" meet dates - we just kinda get the feeling it's time for a meet & post up potential dates/places . After all these years , we just get the "vibe" on when a meet's in the future . Hopefully we'll have another fall meet - no promises though ;) .

Back