• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

halos

Has anyone done city lights in a Contour? A buddy did it on his Focus years ago and it looked slick! Shouldn't be hard to do. You just drill a hole for the bulb and wire it up. Might not be too legal in the US but meh!

I had two white LED's mounted inside my lights on the high beam side. I got tired of changing them twice a year when I changed the hightowered ones out in the fall. Then one of the them burned out and I said screw it. They did look good tho, just ask Roger.

I had two white LED's mounted inside my lights on the high beam side. I got tired of changing them twice a year when I changed the hightowered ones out in the fall. Then one of the them burned out and I said screw it. They did look good tho, just ask Roger.
They looked great. Can't remember, did you have regular or LED bulbs?

that black STi just made me squirt!

I literally just said that out loud, at work. Just got a funny look from someone walking by, lol.

That STi is the stuff wet dreams are made of. Daayum!

Black STi- hotness!:drool:

That black STi is pretty sweet :drool:

:laugh: yes... yes it is indeed.... sorry, didn't mean to high-jack the thread, just thought you'd like to see another modded STi :drool:

are they green??? If so thats pretty ghey....rice. If they are white that is a bit more tolerable.

The black STI's painted red shroud actually looks nice though.

Looks pretty wicked @ night man!

2-14.jpg
the most pissed off STi i have seen

picture.JPG

stockers are all chrome. the front of the car needed a little more contrast. the blacked out lights and black lower grill were added to help. plus the lower grill will help protect the front mount someday.

Back