• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Another reason to love Lowell!!!!!

the were .40 cal FMJ plinkers shot from a Beretta from a distance of about 90'.

the top left dent is from a .22 cal short.

and none of them entered the cab because it was 40 miles away from the tailgate....

I can't believe no one called me out earlier.
i am pretty sure this would have made the news.

yeah..i suck, i know...but it was fun to put the holes in the fugger.

:)

...I can't believe no one called me out earlier...
:)

It did seem odd that the cop would leave you in the middle of the event, pulling in front and leaving the suspect behind you. No less, I think people are reluctant to question someone who informs of a life-threatening experience.

see i figured the opposite..tons of people here are huge skeptics.
i was waiting for todd or steeda to get in here and "shoot" my story down.

LOL, care to elaborate a bit more on the true story?

I've been laughing my arse off nearly all day waiting for you to post the real story. You and your cliff-hangers!

Holy crap Mike. I remember you saying when we blew up the bottle w/ dry ice it was a scummy neighborhood, but DAMN!!! I never thought you would get shot at!!

I'm guessing the cops either killed the guy or wounded him pretty bad?

hahaha, and to think i was actually gonna tell you to move out of my favorite city

edit: oh and if that story had been true...i dont think it would have made news because that stuff happens daily in lowell, haha, oh my first night back to Lowell sophomore year i was outside (on campus mind you) and heard about 10 gunshots, not 30 seconds later did 8 cruisers go flying through North Campus, haha, love that city

Last edited:
basically i wanted to add a little redneck to my truck and i was fresh out of red paint and my truck doesnt have a neck....
so i took the gate with me to my father in laws house in good ole live free of die NH.
and i put some real holes in it..none of those pansy stickers.
plus i was always curious to see how much damage a handgun could do to somehting like that.
i love how the movies show cops using a door as a shield...never gonna happen unless they are re-enforced.

oh yeah, and the cops were involved...his neighbor called them.
the cop came out and questioned us, we told him we were shooting and he sai. ok see ya later.
the only real reason he actually came out was so the neighbors would see a police car in the driveway...other than my crown vic.
his neighbors call the cops everytime he shoots... fuggers.

That was a pretty cool story!
How long did it take you to come up with that one?
Drive around like that and your bound to get shot at or have cops pulling you over constantly.

hehe, awesome.:laugh:

dick!

can't take anything away from the authentic bullet holes though...i wanted to do that with my old exploder, problem was i still had to drive the damn thing. wasn't worried about the holes, but didn't want anything important to get messed up inside.

though i should have introduced it to mr. mossberg before i got rid of it, just cause...

Ok Elky, just for that, you owe me an EXTRA $10 per item I pick up for you (if I can even find either). :crazy: Hehe j/k :laugh:

If you've ever taken the tailgate off your truck, and then driven it to another state so that you could shoot a bunch of holes through it....

....you....might be a redneck.

Lol. ;)

Last edited:
Back