• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Vortech Kit

Hey, I'd still be willing to sell you a kit but I'm not going out there to install it. :laugh: You'd just have to keep in contact with me so I can send you different pulleys to get the right amount of boost, send pictures of the install, and final dyno numbers.

How about I give you my 95 for installing it in my svt? :) LOL!

Would this kit even fit with an ATX? I know the last one wouldn't.....

Yes!! as stated a few posts up it doesn't matter if you have an ATX, MTX, SVT or non SVT. This kit has nothing in common with the previous Vortech kit. While the supercharger head units are similar they are not the same and cannot be interchanged from the old kit to my kit.

Yes!! as stated a few posts up it doesn't matter if you have an ATX, MTX, SVT or non SVT. This kit has nothing in common with the previous Vortech kit. While the supercharger head units are similar they are not the same and cannot be interchanged from the old kit to my kit.

I thought the ATX took up a ton of space that the MTX doesn't. And why didn't I win the 300 million powerball!?!??!

I thought the ATX took up a ton of space that the MTX doesn't. And why didn't I win the 300 million powerball!?!??!

If you won the powerball you'd be worried about supercharging your car? :laugh: I'd be buying a brand spankin new car :D

But I wouldn't get rid of the contour either :eek:

If you won the powerball you'd be worried about supercharging your car? :laugh: I'd be buying a brand spankin new car :D

But I wouldn't get rid of the contour either :eek:

I would buy all the svt's out there and destroy them all...so I would have the only one ever left...bawahahahaha

The ATX can take up all the space it wants I don't run anything near it. :laugh: Piping goes down through the fender areas and behind the front bumper. It's a big deal for the turbo kit because they have to run piping around the transmission.

The ATX can take up all the space it wants I don't run anything near it. :laugh: Piping goes down through the fender areas and behind the front bumper. It's a big deal for the turbo kit because they have to run piping around the transmission.

We have one smart cookie on our hands :) Using dead space on the car...I like that.

What is this money you speak of? :help:

True... Hang on I got one for you:

fall.jpg

Last edited:
Take a semester off. This is a once in a lifetime chance...you can always go back to school. :) Speaking of school, I should finish those last two classes sometime.

Back