• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Aw hellz yeah!

ChattavegasSE

Hard-core CEG'er
I think I've got the first thread to be locked, unlocked, and re-locked all within a week! Is that a new record? This is a proud day for me. :cool:

thread being locked because mod made a mistake = weak

It wasn't a mistake, I played a practical joke. Sorta like a whoopee cushion, except completely different. :rolleyes:
]
yeah i realize that. but once the mod realized they were wrong(the second time) they reclosed thread not to have to catch any flak

]
yeah i realize that. but once the mod realized they were wrong(the second time) they reclosed thread not to have to catch any flak
He just got the position bagged give the guy a break. He is trying to show he can do a good job

Hey lets not revisit this topic. Yes I did lock the thread initially because it dealt with racing. Yes, Eric PMed me saying that it was going to be a practical joke so I reopened it. Yes I reclosed it so things like this wont continue and get out of hand. I am not being weak in any way I am doing the job that has been assigned to me by Mark. I dont even think Eric is upset and he is the original poster. If you continue to have a problem with this I suggest you Pm me.

Hey lets not revisit this topic. Yes I did lock the thread initially because it dealt with racing. Yes, Eric PMed me saying that it was going to be a practical joke so I reopened it. Yes I reclosed it so things like this wont continue and get out of hand. I am not being weak in any way I am doing the job that has been assigned to me by Mark. I dont even think Eric is upset and he is the original poster. If you continue to have a problem with this I suggest you Pm me.

no problem just givin ya a hard time:laugh: sometimes being in charge means hearing b.s:cool:

svttour does do a great job moderating. He locked the thread first, I PM'ed him explaining it was a joke; and he agreed it was funny. It may be the huge amount of Benedryl I just took, but I still think it was pretty funny. Then again, I don't consider the internet to be the most serious form of communication anyway. In fact, this is probably the second-least personal form of communication; followed only by 'text messaging' on cellularized telephones. I mean, WTH is up with all those abbreviations anyways? Lame, just spell out what you want to say or, even better, just call someone. So in conclusion, I love svttour, he is a loving and understanding moderator. He does not weild his power like a tyrant but more like a compassionate conservatator.

And Trey, tell your fine old lady we're all sorry for keeping you out so late; hopefully she didn't whoop you too bad. ;)

And Trey, tell your fine old lady we're all sorry for keeping you out so late; hopefully she didn't whoop you too bad. ;)

Sad part about all of that is I beat her home!!!! She went out with the baby to her friends lol but hey she brought me food so It's all good lol

Its cool bagged no offense taken. Im glad we can come to an understanding in a peaceful and civilized manner.

And Eric be careful man.. that benedryl is giving you the funnies lol

Its cool bagged no offense taken. Im glad we can come to an understanding in a peaceful and civilized manner.

And Eric be careful man.. that benedryl is giving you the funnies lol

:cool:

Back