• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

just my luck

so tell me if this would work, because i have no idea how loans work :confused: and my mom is sleeping right now, find someone who wants a 3.0 project and tell him he can have the car as long as the payments go with him... sounds easy enough..? :laugh:

NO! I'm sure this is not something your mom will agree to.
If someone takes over your payments, your mom can still get screwed if they don't pay. The person buying the car would need to pay for the car so that your mom can pay it off.

Let me look around and see what I can find for a reasonable price, engine wise.

Glenn, you really want another?

NO! I'm sure this is not something your mom will agree to.
If someone takes over your payments, your mom can still get screwed if they don't pay. The person buying the car would need to pay for the car so that your mom can pay it off.

lol yeah, that defidently sounded too easy to work out. I'ma still lookin for engine stuff tho.

I was looking around LKQ and Midway auto and say a few motors, I suppose the prices where good, somewhere I founda taurus engine that had 6k on it for $900 ...

LKQ had some low mileage engines for a reasonable price the last time I checked, that's where I was going to look again.

Midway, I'll check them out also.

Aaron works fast. :)
Start saving. Maybe I'll swipe it out from all of you. :)

Back