• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

rain sucks....

ha ha ha steeda funny one? f*** off, wow so you had over 500 cars do burnouts, id love to see videos of all of those 500 cars doing burn outs. where were you guys sitting? yea mx i saw you drive by that night, tried to catch up . itll be better now that there wont be any cops out now. i played around with the new shelby this weekend. blew its doors off, got a video on a phone .

don't have videos of every car, but you can ask alex, steeda, my brother, or anyone else up in that neck of the woods. there's a reason we hang out in pontiac, and that would be it. there were at least three waterboxes going at any time within 100 yards of us. :laugh: we were probably about 1/2 mile north of south blvd., or 1/4 mile south of widetrack.

alex took a bunch of great burnout pics. if he doesn't post them soon i will.

don't have videos of every car, but you can ask alex, steeda, my brother, or anyone else up in that neck of the woods. there's a reason we hang out in pontiac, and that would be it. there were at least three waterboxes going at any time within 100 yards of us. :laugh: we were probably about 1/2 mile north of south blvd., or 1/4 mile south of widetrack.

alex took a bunch of great burnout pics. if he doesn't post them soon i will.
Looks like I was in the wrong area!:shrug: :blackeye: :laugh:

Back