• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Operation Saleen

mattsBLK99cSVT

Hard-core CEG'er
I just thought I'd post some pics of it. I want to know the "scoop" on this car. Does anyone know where it is? I want to see it in person. :crazy: :drool: :laugh:
bb0229.jpg

bb0228.jpg

How was I supposed to know...those cars are still a new thing to some older members on here:shrug:

Not sure how or why, lol, they have been discussed many many many times, both before and after Bondurant put them all up for sale.

mmmmm i want the front and rear carbon fiber diffusors, does anyone know where its located?

The car is currently for sale and is located at the Saleen factory in Irvine, CA.

Fwiw, if you think that is a lot of mustangs in the background, if the pic was taken from the other side of the car there, you would see in through the back dock of Saleen's factory and there are a whole lot more on the inside.

that car is so ugly, its not even funny... the body kit looks unfinished, the wing couldnt be much bigger, and to top it all off, there is not one performance mod done to it, and steve saleen had the nerve to put his name on it....

Back