• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Ebay Springs

why would you want to buy those if your only going to have your car for a few more months? if you wait a about a week, ill have a set of svt springs and shocks for sale (that have been used for 83k) and i also have a set of eibach pro-kit springs for sale as well. why buy something so expensive if your not going to keep the car?

so are these going to ride like crap if i were to use them with KYB struts or any other decent/good name brand strut? i wish i could find a set of coilover for under $800, i can afford to lower my car with decent stuff but i want to raise it up a bit in the winter so i dont snow plow.

so are these going to ride like crap if i were to use them with KYB struts or any other decent/good name brand strut? i wish i could find a set of coilover for under $800, i can afford to lower my car with decent stuff but i want to raise it up a bit in the winter so i dont snow plow.

I don't know why people insist on buying KYB struts to lower the car.

KYB are OEM type replacements. Not intended for lowering at all.

I don't know why people insist on buying KYB struts to lower the car.

KYB are OEM type replacements. Not intended for lowering at all.

because people want to do it for as cheap as possible and don't seem to care it isn't the right way to do it

or in the case of some people getting the car running right first before worrying about other mods :rolleyes:

Well I admit I used to be cheap too. At first I was so eager to lower the car and I was planning to cut the OEM springs but people stopped me. Well like they said, you paid for what you get.

Back