• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Fiberglass Eyelids

if you want some lids please make your payment today as I want to send all the pending orders to Topshop later tonight so they can ship out tomorrow.

thanks!

This is awesome - I've been contimplating on asking Parkedcar about making some vinal to completly cover the chrome, leaving the Ford oval there...

I'd be down for this!
Just repaint the chrome strip. Gives almost the same exact effect :shrug:

2154233_6_full.jpg

Just repaint the chrome strip. Gives almost the same exact effect :shrug:

yes it does but that would make it easier to go back if you change your mind.

Like My SVT came with the original rear reflector and one that was painted. So I was able to go back to stock in about 30 seconds, if I didn't have the original I would have to go buy one ...

yes it does but that would make it easier to go back if you change your mind.

Like My SVT came with the original rear reflector and one that was painted. So I was able to go back to stock in about 30 seconds, if I didn't have the original I would have to go buy one ...

Exactly - plus, I'd rather not paint it - vynal is just so much more user friendly. Plus I dont know how to pop that trim out :crazy:

Wonder how much it would cost for that vinal... (hint hint - nudge nudge)

Exactly - plus, I'd rather not paint it - vynal is just so much more user friendly. Plus I dont know how to pop that trim out :crazy:

Wonder how much it would cost for that vinal... (hint hint - nudge nudge)

I work at a sign shop...You need vinyl ? :laugh: PM me
I work over in the fabrication area, but the vinyl guys are good to me. My fg eyelids and rear reflector are covered with black vinyl...Worked out sweet.

GROUP 9 Sent to Topshop

GROUP 9 Sent to Topshop

The following orders were sent to Topshop this morning for shipping.

Scott Perry - 1FG
Zach Mckinnon - 1FG
Tlaloc Gonzalez - 1FG
Zack Sullivan - 1CF

this completely clears out all orders that I have received payment for thus far.

Got mine today... I have them painted, cleared and installed already...that Duplicolor stuff worked perty darn good. They look awesome to say the least. One of them had a slight fingerprint impression on it, but it came out with some fine grit sandpaper. Other than that, thanks for putting this together and getting deez ******es produced! I will take some pics and post em up when it is sunny outside and not raining.

Back