• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Semi Truck-1 SVT-0

#196?!?!?!

Thats changs old car!!!

so i guess you are going to get rid of the extrudehone sticker off the rear bumper then....

yea, got any more pics of that rear, before/after the hit.. i'm just curious about that set up now

I have some on my computer on the way down to one of our meets, if he doesn't post it anytime soon, I will throw one up. My computer is in hibernation since I'm moving out of my apartment and into a new townhouse for the school year

i will find a picture of the rear for you...

well bad news came my way took the car to progressive today said i would know in 24 hours the fate of the car but its most likely going to be totaled.... if that is the case i will prolly buy the car back and will most likely be selling it as is.....if anyone is interested let me know!

good news!!! they are not gonna total out my vehicle like they said would prolly happen....body shop can fix all the pannels so we will see how it comes out

or just put a good price on it and ill come pick it up:laugh:

It's NOT totaled:cool::cool:. My car was, but your SVT has more value than a Mystique LS. My insurance paid me a bit less to keep my car, reduced by the deductible and small salvage value, and a fix is in the works...

well its been awhile since i could get pictures up but i got the car back bout a week and a half ago and here is a few pics of the "after" wreck

100_0599.jpg

100_0600.jpg

Back