• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

PIC REQUEST - Spoilers

hahaha.... yup.

funny thing is this... he didnt want a spoiler and I did so we swapped spoilers last year .... I'll be picking up his car next week or so... and probaly swappin trunks again. LOL

I havent decided who will drive the car yet.... we will most likely sell the one on the right in the pictures up there but I'm stealin that spoiler fo'sure.

I already had the morrettes the end of last year... again, not sure if they will go back on his old car or onto my car (left side of pictures)

what kills me is that had I known what he was going to sell that car for in the end to me I would have bought it with the red interior in it prior to him selling it seperately and then swapping. ARGH!

ya! I wish too that car had the red interior. Good thing I got his rims :laugh:
anywho congrads on the purchase, atleast it went to some other CEG'r!!

reardeck.jpg

stock lip

..and it's aftermarket? Do you remember where?

No I don't know where it came from... it was actually in the trunk of my car when I bought it. The previous owner included it in the purchase because the lip spoiler broke and fell off in a car wash! I was just told it was an aftermarket one.

Frankly that car is one of the, if not the most pristine black SVT I've seen in person to date. He can throw Mondeo all over it for all I care. :laugh:

buddy palumbos. he's just weird :crazy:

Yea , that Buddy Palumbo is a tosser :D !!

Frankly that car is one of the, if not the most pristine black SVT I've seen in person to date. He can throw Mondeo all over it for all I care. :laugh:

Thanks for the kind words :eek: .

To each his own. I mean just cause it doesn't look like a Mondeo to you doesn't mean it's not a Mondeolike to him. I think it's kind of cool looking.

I know it's not a Mondeo . Ya know why ?? Because we can't get 'em here in the US (stupid Ford US :mad: ) ! It's my tribute to the original Contour . It's been that way for years , almost from day 1 (I bought it new) . Whenever I drive it , someone's always asking what it is , I always tell them what it really is - a Ford Contour SVT . It's an ice-breaker ...

Rubbish, you don't know what you're talking about. I spend a lot of time around one...

wait, you're telling me i dont know what i am talking about because you have been around a cf trunk and you like it? :crazy::rolleyes:

and as pretty as my car is you can quote the link not the picture

Back