• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

thought you folks might be interested in this

Omg anybody want my GL for $2500 RIGHT now? :laugh:

I wish I had more money cuz I'd totally own your a$$ for this car Elky mwahaha!!!:crazy:

the guy selling it seems like a very nice guy, he even told me of a sniping program he uses and told me about it so i could snipe the auction.
i have a feeling he told the guy from bridgewater about it too.

well..i just looked at it again.
its now up to $861
grrrr
not sure how high i want to go!!!!

yeah i know...thats why i am waiting now.
i was just trying to test the waters to see how high i might have to go.
i have a feeling that Bidder3 is the guy who went and looked at it today.

yeah i know...thats why i am waiting now.
i was just trying to test the waters to see how high i might have to go.
i have a feeling that Bidder3 is the guy who went and looked at it today.

i wish we coulda just gone down there today so you could pick that beeeech up, hang in there and just keep saying to yourself that your pockets are deeper :)

yeah..but now its getting to the point where i wont make my money back for a while unless i find a buyer for the motor and tranny right away.
i bet that bidder3 bid at least $1000.
dont know if i want to go that high, even though it is less than $100 more than i last bid.
bah

yeah..but now its getting to the point where i wont make my money back for a while unless i find a buyer for the motor and tranny right away.
i bet that bidder3 bid at least $1000.
dont know if i want to go that high, even though it is less than $100 more than i last bid.
bah

if you part that motor it will sell quicker than whole...and i bet that tranny would sell quickly, it only has 40k on it

if you part that motor it will sell quicker than whole...and i bet that tranny would sell quickly, it only has 40k on it

yeah all you need to do is put the tb and uim on ebay and find someone across the pond to sell them to and they could hit $400 each like that last tb ...:laugh:

yeah all you need to do is put the tb and uim on ebay and find someone across the pond to sell them to and they could hit $400 each like that last tb ...:laugh:

haha, exactly, just be sure to type SVT a bunch of times in the item description and use terms like, rare...limited production...hard to find, haha

So, ELKY!!! You won it right???!!!

Please PM me if you are parting it out! I need a couple things that others most likely won't ask for.... I'm sending you a PM anyway!! :)

Back