• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Another Ebay Contour...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything is possible, but the fact of the matter is nobody has swapped a 3.6L or 5.0L into a contour like you said they have.

Last edited:
4Bt cummins into the del sol.....

Are you stupid or something.....

Read.....

Quote..........

Well actually that is my car. I put that on ebay....

and thank you for catching my typos......

See the word typo there?

Hell I put a cummins turbo deisel in a del sol

That engine is almost as big as a del sol. It will never fit. And after the engine you have to get the tranny in there. Sounds like a bunch of bs to me. It'll never happen.

Sounds like a fraudulant ad. Ebay needs to catch more of these ads. Its filled with nothing but lies.

Well actually that is my car. I put that on ebay....

and thank you for catching my typos......

See the word typo there?

Typos (misspellings, missed a digit) are bad enough when you're trying to sell something expensive, but this is NOT a typo:
"Have even seen a few with a 5.0 mustang engine."

Complicating that issue, there have been no known swaps from a Zetec 2.0 to the Duratec 3.0 (or even the 2.5). So you can't say you've even seen that.

Also, take a pic of the car's interior when you're inside the car. Not only does the through-the-window picture reveal no details about its condition, but it makes it look like you don't have keys to the car (concluding that you don't own it).

I'll assume that's not the case since you post on here saying it is your car, but random eBayers will not...

I see that the ad has changed. No more 2.6 or 3.6 engines. I would really like to see the 5.0 though. I bet that contour flies. It could run 10s in a 1/4 maybe 9s. :crazy:

Ok, this thread is done, and so is IndyMP.

The guy is shady, and at best, very misleading. I wouldn't touch that car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back