• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Silver Svt Spotted at Hummer Dealership

CSVT #0037

CEG'er
I saw a silver svt at the Hummer Dealership on 8 mile and Telegraph at about 6:30pm Jan.27.
Had no tint and im not sure what rims he had.

Any one here?

That might be my buddy I work with at Lear which is directly next door to that dealership.

I think he might be SvtAug on here, but thats just a guess...

SvtAug only has stock E1's. And now, stock exhaust. So if you didn't know what rims he had, it isn't svtaug.

SvtAug only has stock E1's. And now, stock exhaust. So if you didn't know what rims he had, it isn't svtaug.

Well I was just guessing. But someone I work with at work, which is next door to the hummer dealer, has a silver svt he just bought and fixed up. Put a new engine it, iirc. Aside from that, his name contains the letters "Aug".

Based on that, and what is in SvtAug's sig, and the date he signed up on the forums here I took a guess. But I think he has tint so was probably someone else, and iirc he also has different from stock rims.

At any rate, if you see my beat to hell black se sport, with tint, in the same area...you will know its me. :) You can tell me by the amount of salt on the car and the 50 mph tape on the front bumper! 138,000 miles and still running....not well...but still running just the same! :)

Well I was just guessing. But someone I work with at work, which is next door to the hummer dealer, has a silver svt he just bought and fixed up. Put a new engine it, iirc. Aside from that, his name contains the letters "Aug".

No, not a new engine, but he bought the block and heads from stazi's old turbo'd 2.5L. So you work with Gus?

Ahh ok....yup yup, I do work with Gus. I thought it was a whole engine or something but I can't remember anything lol.

I was actually the one that sent him to this site in the first place. :)

Your correct. He doesn't really post. Gus and I have done buisness together, and we are going in on another parts SVT.

Jeff

Ahhh....well I'm looking for all 4 corners...shocks, springs, front/rear brakes, wheel bearings, etc. Maybe if you guys end up with some leftovers I can pick them up from you. Gus already knows this though lol, I've just been very broke as of late. Maybe in a couple weeks ill have some cash of sorts..

Ahhh....well I'm looking for all 4 corners...shocks, springs, front/rear brakes, wheel bearings, etc. Maybe if you guys end up with some leftovers I can pick them up from you. Gus already knows this though lol, I've just been very broke as of late. Maybe in a couple weeks ill have some cash of sorts..

Yeah, he mentioned that he had a friend from work who needed that stuff... now it all clicks!

Yeah, he mentioned that he had a friend from work who needed that stuff... now it all clicks!

We'll just have to see....the way its running right now, it might not make it to warm enough weather to work on it....maybe I'll just dump it and buy an Edge or something...blah

Back